We are a team of passionate professionals who craft awesome web and mobile applications for our clients. We grew significantly during the past year, and we started building an HR department.
We are looking for an HR manager who will help us organize a fun working environment for our fast-growing team, build an HR brand, and assist in handling HR operations.
What you'll be working on:
- 👋 Assist in every stage of talent management: onboarding, performance reviews, sick leave and vacations processing, offboarding
- 💭 Conduction of one-on-one and probation period end meetings
- 🎉 Birthday and professional holiday greetings
- 🛡 Develop and customize HR procedures and policies, and ensure employees follow them
- ⚽️ Coordination of team building activities
- 📸 Content creation for corporate HR brand on Instagram and Facebook
Experience that will help you to do the job:
- Intermediate level of English or higher
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to details
- Strong interpersonal communication and negotiation skills
- Experience in working with social Instagram and Facebook social networks
Experience that will be a plus:
- Experience with tools for visual content creation like Canva, Crello, or Adobe Spark
- Corporate knowledge base management experience with Notion or Confluence
- Experience in HR brand creation
- Degree in psychology or human resources management
We care for our team, therefore we offer:
- 💪 Culture encouraging and promoting professional growth and development
- 🦹 You will become a second team member in our HR department what provides a ton of opportunities to influence many business processes
- 💻 Modern working environment
- 💸 Competitive salary with review based on your results
- ⌚ Fully remote work in the team with well-established remote work processes (our team members located in 7+ different countries, and we encourage diversity)
- 🎤 English speaking clubs
- 👾 Online weekly team activities
- 📚 Knowledge sharing atmosphere
We provide full-cycle web and mobile software development services. Our team has strong expertise in e-commerce, healthcare, finance, social, and B2B domains. We work with small and medium-sized companies in North America and Europe.
Our team members are located in 7+ countries, and we encourage diversity as a fully remote team.
We believe in responsibility, freedom, and beautiful products making the world better.
We would love you to join us!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 August 2022