As a Data Engineer, you will work with the team to create state-of-the-art data and analytics driven solutions, working across platforms leveraging both On-prem, Cloud Platform, big data tools and technologies.
You will be part of a data engineering team in a global worldwide leader in smart energy technology which provides cutting-edge solutions for the way power is harvested and managed in solar photovoltaic (PV) systems.
In this role you will:
· Thoughtful problem-solving: For you, problem-solving starts with a clear and accurate understanding of the context. You can decompose tricky problems and work towards a clean solution, by yourself or with teammates. You're comfortable asking for help when you get stuck.
· Responsible for building data and analytical engineering solutions with standard end to end design & ETL patterns, implementing data pipelines, data modelling and overseeing overall data quality.
· Responsible to enable access of data in cloud providers such as AWS storage layers and transformations in AWS Data warehouse and further transporting in respective databases, consumers, data marts etc.
· Demonstrate proficiency knowledge of on Python web framework such as Flask or Django.
· Experience with high-volume production environments including recovery and resilience infrastructures.
· Identify downstream implications of data loads/migration (e.g., data quality, regulatory, etc.)
· Bachelor’s degree in Data Science, Computer Science, or related degree.
· A minimum of 4+ year of similar experience working on Database(s), SQL, Python, Data warehouse, Java, ETL and AWS cloud platform is required
· Experienced in Deployment process on-Premise and on-cloud using Kubernetes, Dockers, Jenkins
· Experience with Technology Stacks such as ELK, Sentry, AirFlow.
Websmile provides comprehensive and advanced services to companies that are looking to pick up a product and strive to succeed and advance in the digital world while setting clear goals for the short and long term goals.
We are experts in developing advanced systems based on open source technologies. We provide End-to-End complex Web Development services in accordance with the needs of our clients.
Our offices located in Israel and Ukraine.
Job posted on
3 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni