We are looking for a BA with leadership experience to manage our Business Analyst Office, which currently consists of 5 persons. After onboarding into the role, you can also work part-time on one of our projects.
BAs in our company act as problem solvers for the client and are focused on business, not just features.
• Decision-making freedom - you can implement practices and try things out;
• Working with startups and product companies;
• Open and direct communication with the clients;
• Product development in outsource;
• Strong independent teams;
• Agile environment.
Scope of tasks and ownership:
• Align BA office strategy with company strategy;
• Bring Agile mindset to BA competency and processes;
• Revisit BA competency matrix;
• Revisit BA career path;
• Develop BA office structure and build high performance team;
• Setup and manage internal resource management process;
• Grow BA talent pool;
• Built and maintain healthy BA community and culture;
• Establish continuous improvement and learning;
• Support pre-sales team with BA competency.
What You'll need:
• 5+ years of Business Analyst experience in the IT field;
• Experience in leading and mentoring BA teams;
• Great meeting facilitation skills (meeting, workshops, etc.);
• Good understanding of software development methodologies;
• Solid understanding of SDLC;
• Knowledge of business structure;
• Communication and negotiation skills;
• Analytical thinking and problem solving;
• Expert in visual modeling;
• Attention to details;
• Great organizational skills;
• Lean/Agile thinker;
• Upper-intermediate level of spoken and written English.
• No micromanagement and high level of autonomy;
• Freedom to engage in decision-making and implementation;
• Ability to work in a team of professionals (the ratio of middle and above specialists 80/20);
• Participation in the development of high-quality products;
• Direct communication with clients on a partnership level;
• Professional development opportunities ($500 education budget, well-managed processes, communities, internal library);
• Health insurance;
• $500 extra for the health care, sports or mental health;
• Accounting services;
• 20 paid working days off and 10 days sick leave;
• Opportunity to work remotely;
• Relocation reimbursement;
• Soulful team buildings and corporate events.
Join us and be among those who care!
MEV is a software development company based in the United States and Ukraine. It was named after the mega-electronvolt, a unit of energy measurement in physics. We convert our own energy into creating valuable products with high quality, and we value it over quick results.
Since 2006 our team has delivered dozens of projects: from mobile apps to heavily loaded distributed IoT platforms and Big Data analytics systems.
We maintain a product culture in an outsourced business and continuously improve processes by providing an environment where everyone has a voice and influence over the final result.
We earn our trust time and again through careful planning and implementation and care for our employees, each of whom is an essential part of MEV Energy.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
3 August 2022