Newage is a product-led company connecting people and technology to make our teams and clients succeed. The product teams inside Newage develop platforms for Information Security, Fintech, IGaming, Insurtech, and other industries.
We are looking for a UX designer able to bring the product experience to the next level and directly contribute to the way the product will look like. Our future colleague is a highly collaborative team player who is excited to work closely with a team of passionate designers, product managers, and developers to create end-to-end customer flows, interaction design, and prototypes for new and existing experiences.
You will be responsible for conceiving and conducting user research, interviews, and surveys, and translating them into sitemaps, user flows, customer journey maps, wireframes, mockups, and prototypes. This role gives you the freedom and ownership of interviewing internal stakeholders to gather their needs, build design prototypes and conduct usability testing to iterate and improve over time. You will work as part of our Design Team consisting of 7+ people and will have a chance to contribute to the development and upscaling of user experience for smaller products and enterprise-level systems in various industries.
- Demonstrated experience delivering high-impact products across different stages of product growth;
- Strong portfolio of UX design projects, including some in an individual capacity;
- Background in user research, including focus-group analysis and research;
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture;
- Proficient in design software (e.g. Figma, Axure, Miro, UXPin, Balsamiq, etc.);
- A solid grasp of user-centered design (UCD), planning and conducting user research, user testing, A/B testing, rapid prototyping, heuristic analysis, usability, and accessibility concerns;
- Ability to work with clients to understand detailed requirements and design complete user experiences that meet client needs and vision;
- Extensive experience in using UX design best practices to design solutions, and a deep understanding of mobile-first and responsive design;
- Experience with iGaming and Landing Page Design is a bonus ;
- Ability to iterate designs and solutions efficiently and intelligently ;
- Ability to work on multiple projects spanning different teams;
- Knowledge of HTML/CSS is a plus.
- Lead and improve upon our product design process - starting from early research and hypothesis, through defining requirements, creating wireframes of user flows, and testing prototypes on users;
- Contribute to the product discovery process and assist in validating core product ideas;
- Define the suitable interaction model and evaluate its success on an ongoing basis via data-driven analysis;
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability, simplicity);
- Work with fellow designers to implement impactful, optimized designs, give and receive feedback gracefully, and be able to present the results of your work to the broader team;
- Work closely with product and project managers and embed yourself in the development teams’ processes to stay ahead of reactionary design decisions;
- Collaborate and support adaptable design processes and tool skillset our team utilizes Figma and Confluence to make design happen;
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
During the trial period of the first months we will work with you on:
- Analysis of the current state of design and materials we have, suggest improvements, and start implementing them together;
- Define and start implementing UX Research processes in our products and platforms;
- Contribute with user journey improvements to at least one of our ongoing app development projects.
We take care of your:
- Health insurance coverage;
- Paid 20 working days of vacation;
- 10 days of paid sick leave;
- Paid lunches in the office;
- Full support with all PE-related activities;
- Competitive salary and encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Financial support in critical situations;
- Transparent career path and growth opportunities;
- Internal and external learning activities;
- Corporate English courses;
- Opportunity to visit paid conferences and events etc.
**Newage** is a product-led company, founded in Ukraine.
We connect people and technology to make our teams and clients succeed. The product teams inside Newage develop platforms for Trading, Fintech, IGaming, Insurtech, and other businesses.
Who we are:
- 230+ people
- 5+ years in the market
- 5 big products
- 4 International locations
Now we have offices in Ukraine, Georgia, Cyprus, and Poland.
In development we use and follow the next principles:
- Microservice architecture
- SRE practices
- Serverless architecture
- Cloud technologies
- Communities build around technologies
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni