Assist in building, maintaining, and support of .NET applications, including .NET Web APIs, ASP.NET MVC websites, Console or desktop applications, Azure hosted microservices using a service bus
ClubReady is the leading provider of full-suite studio fitness and wellness club management software and services. Founded in 2009, ClubReady has been committed to building the studio fitness business of the future. The ClubReady Fitness Management Platform provides clients a full membership management and engagement experience to attract, retain and better serve their members. ClubReady’s Performance IQ enhances this platform with fitness tracking software that delivers high quality, real-time, individual and group fitness results leading to higher member engagement, retention, and loyalty.
With offices in St. Louis and team members across the US, we have a 10-year track record of success and exponential growth. ClubReady cares about its employees, offering competitive benefits and an on-site gym (STL) and comprehensive health-based incentives. ClubReady offers many opportunities for growth and leverages the latest Azure cloud tools and design patterns, in a fast-paced, start-up-like environment. We are looking for people who will be internally motivated, thrive on collaboration, and enjoy getting their hands dirty.
The Software Developer will work as an integral part of an agile team in analyzing, designing, building, and testing high quality web applications that meet and exceed customer expectations. They will work on a team under the leadership of a senior architect, building the future of our state-of-the-art cloud-based payment processing and membership management platform. This is a full stack position with opportunity to work on multiple technologies with a leaning toward Microsoft technology stacks, including Azure cloud platform services.
Responsibilities will be diverse including architecture, back-end development, databases, and dev-ops processes.
Successful candidates will:
• Be driven, organized, & detail oriented.
• Have excellent communication and technical writing skills.
• Work well in a team environment and brainstorm with other developers/senior developers on ideas, workflows, and technologies
• Have strong technical, logical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
• Ability to step into large and complicated system and quickly start making an impact
• Exhibit ability to plan and manage multiple deliverables in a highly energized and fast-paced environment.
• Have excellent interpersonal skills with the ability to develop cohesive working relationships with internal and external clients.
• Have the flexibility to adapt to change and willing to learn and develop new skill sets as applicable.
● Assist in building, maintaining, and support of .NET applications, including
○ .NET Web APIs
○ ASP.NET MVC websites
○ Console or desktop applications
○ Azure hosted microservices using a service bus
● Adhere to development best practices such as the SOLID method and ensure that your work is clean, easily readable and maintainable by others.
● Promote good code coverage by implementing and maintaining unit tests on new and existing code.
● Participate in the code review process to both review code of others and have your code reviewed in order to learn and grow as a team as well as ensure a high quality of deliverable.
● Implement domain driven design by modeling the domain during application development and serve as an advocate for the domain driven design process throughout the company.
● Maintain and/or modernize legacy code and systems.
● Work with the product owner in an agile (scrum) development process to ensure adequate requirements are available and to scope, estimate, and plan work
● Work with software QA to determine test plans, fix discovered issues, and participate in the deployment process
● Effectively manage time across multiple responsibilities to deliver planned work within timeboxed team sprints
● Participate in architectural discussion with the team in order to promote quality designs and manage tech debt.
● .NET Core 3.1 and .NET 5
● Azure App Services
● Azure Service Bus
● Azure API Management
● CQRS and Event Sourcing
Tools & Processes:
● Visual Studio 2019 Professional
● Azure DevOps (Visual Studio Online)
● Azure Cloud Hosting – PaaS and IaaS
● Continuous integration
● Continuous delivery
● 5+ years of working experience with the following technologies
o .NET Core (C#)
o Web API
● Strong C# coding fundamentals and understanding of object-oriented design patterns and concepts.
● Experience using industry architectural practices such as Domain Driven Design, Onion Architecture, CQRS, and Event Sourcing
● Experience working with some form of ORM such as Dapper or Entity Framework
● Strong API design and development experience, preferably with some OAuth v2 authorization experience using ASP.NET Identity.
● Experience writing back end asynchronous services such as jobs and messaging systems.
● Database development experience, preferably with MS SQL Server or SQL Azure
● Experience with source control, preferably Git
● Experience working within an agile team
Kizmet is a fast growing analytics software company specializing in the health and fitness industry. We are integrated with the largest POS and Scheduling platforms in our industry and our client list has some of the largest brands in the boutique fitness space.
Job posted on
2 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni