Our customer is a gaming startup. There are 3 partners who are veterans in the gaming space with backgrounds in product management, analytics, business development, and finance. So, we are looking for someone to lead the technology efforts across the board and be an important voice within the team.
Our customer is a gaming startup. There are 3 partners who are veterans in the gaming space with backgrounds in product management, analytics, business development, and finance.
They already acquired a small product and team that generate revenue in the skill base games space and planning on making this outgrowth engine for profitability and to fund future products.
So, we are looking for someone to lead the technology efforts across the board and be an important voice within the executive team of the company.
As a first phase, this person will need to lead the creation of the next generation phase of the existing product.
Once that is done, he will lead the technological effort to build innovative new products in the skill-based genre, a product that will bring something new to the market and will have a good chance to grow to a very large game.
- Be a part of product development in each phase;
- Be a part of the Executive team and work closely with it;
- Hire, mentor, and challenge the engineering team;
- Investigate issues in production;
- Plan, develop, and review robust code;
- Apply development processes, techniques, and methodologies.
- Experience as a Unity/C# Engineer (4+ years);
- Leadership experience;
- Strong knowledge of C# programming language;
- Knowledge of data structures, algorithms, and architectural design patterns;
- Flexibility, excellent collaboration skills, ability to plan the workload;
- Strong interpersonal skills and high customer service orientation;
- Strong communication skills, oral and written, at least Upper-Intermediate English.
- A challenging function, with a lot of responsibility in a unique business environment;
- State-of-the-art, cool, centrally located office with excellent atmosphere and superior working conditions (Unit City in Kyiv, or cozy office in Warsaw);
- Competitive salary;
- Vacation 20 calendar days;
- Corporate events;
- Flexible work schedule;
- Free yoga classes;
- Relocation assistance for nonlocal candidates (Kyiv or Warsaw).
28software offers startups and mid sized companies a better way to develop better software and better games
Decades of professional experience taught us that satisfied customer comes from ideas converted to products and not from another bill received for the team working remotely with little or no responsibility for the end result
We know what it takes to get your product to the market fast - we’ve been there and succeeded
Lets turn your Idea into the Product together
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni