Scalors GmbH is looking for Senior Go Developer for the Client to help develop web interface, e.g. as a standalone web application, Rest APIs or in the Salesforce Sales Cloud (language: Go or Apex/Lightning Components).
Our Client is Germany's leading portal and digital service provider with a team of more than 100 dedicated employees from various specialist areas, who are united by one goal: to make it easier for people to receive care at home.
Together with experts from a wide range of care and healthcare fields, their team provides support and guidance for care at home with valuable, always up-to-date information, helpful products, and our digital services - such as the care degree calculator. To stay at home for as long as possible, they help arrange selected providers for care services, such as a low-barrier bathroom or a suitable stair lift. With their products and services such as the curabox, the Client's team provides helpful care aids for consumption as needed, takes care of the formalities, and delivers directly to your home.
• Conception and development of an API-based middleware for the connection of ERP, CRM, FiBu and SaaS products in Go and Kubernetes.
• Desire to mentoring and technical coaching of junior developers, e.g. through code reviews.
• 4+ years of experience in web and software development.
• Very good knowledge in the development of APIs and REST interfaces.
• Main experience with Go and Kubernetes as well as knowledge of Java, C++ and C#.
• Interest and openness for new technologies and agile approaches (Scrum and Kanban).
• German level– B2-C1. English level-C1.
• An exciting environment with insights into the digitization of care
• Flat hierarchies and direct communication channels
• Social added value with state-of-the-art technologies and agile working methods
• A modern workplace in the heart of Hamburg's Hafencity district
• An exceptional working atmosphere in a dynamic team
• Flexible home office arrangement
• Numerous employee events, a fitness and HVV allowance as well as digital meal vouchers
SCALORS is a German software outsourcing company, which has development centers across Europe and recruits IT specialists all over the world for permanent employment in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. We've specialized in building cost-efficient software teams in Ukraine. You work with us as a German contractual partner. This means that you have no monetary insecurities and a very high level of legal security.
Stay tuned for open vacancies on scalors.com!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni