We are looking for a full-time, highly experienced full-stack PHP software developer to join our team and help us with the delivery of additional functionality to the mainstream product by providing improved features and services to Webxloo`s customers.
TECHNOLOGIES ON THE PROJECT:
YII2, Zend Framework, MariaDB, MongoDB, Redis, Memcache, SocketIO, Vue.js, jQuery, Codeception
- Designing and developing new modules;
- Supporting the existing codes, fixing bugs, and adding new features to existing ones;
- Developing the features across multiple subsystems within our applications, including collaboration in requirement definition, prototyping, design, coding, testing and deployment;
- Supporting and enhancing the PHP-based backend;
- Investigating, analyzing and passionately driving the technology improvements, upgrades, and modifications;
- Meeting the deadlines, properly prioritizing the tasks, coping well with the changes and maintaining composure under pressure;
- Collaborating with team members and other departments (Testing Specialists, Front End Team, Designers Team, Support Team, etc.).
EXPERIENCE AND SKILLS NEEDED:
- 1+ years of PHP development and maintenance experience;
- Expert knowledge of PHP web frameworks;
- Good ООP knowledge;
- XML, DOM, CURL, SOAP, Regex;
- Proficient understanding of the code versioning tools (e.g. SVN, GIT);
- Strong experience in using APIs (Facebook, Twitter etc.);
- UI knowledge and experience;
- Excellent verbal, interpersonal, and written communication skills;
- Strong analytical, problem-solving and decision-making capabilities;
- Excellent customer service skills;
- Ability to work independently with minimal supervision;
- Good English language skills.
THE FOLLOWING IS ADVANTAGEOUS:
- Professional team with a good collaboration;
- Work on live highly loaded project;
- Opportunity to grow and expand your skills;
- Opportunity to manage team;
- Competitive salary;
- Regular review of the results.
Working hours: Monday to Friday - 9am to 6pm EEST (with 1 hour break)
Job requirements: computer or laptop, high-speed internet (50 Mbps upload and download speeds), a headset (headphones, a microphone), camera to support the video calls capability.
Please send your CV if you would like to discuss this position or your career aspirations.
Webxloo has created over 250 web and mobile applications.
Our customers benefit from the depth of experience that we offer.
We give clients confidence with our technology rich solutions.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni