We are looking for a Middle React.js Developer with deep expertise in front-end development, ability to create a single-page application from scratch and analyze the weak points of the application, improve its performance.
We expect you to have:
- 2+ years of experience building web applications using React.js;
- Thorough understanding of React.js and its core principles;
- Experience with Redux;
- Experience of using Docker.
- Expert knowledge of git/github/Unix basics;
- Good knowledge of common front-end development tools (Webpack, Babel, NPM, etc.);
- Strong understanding of SOLID principles;
- Strong understanding of MVC architecture;
- A desire to take a creative approach to development of new features;
- Deep understanding and experience in REST API design;
- Upper-Intermediate English. Oral communication in English on technical topics is a must;
- Understanding of debugging techniques.
Would be a plus:
- Understanding the principles of Backend (Node.js) development;
- Knowledge and understanding of websockets;
- Experience in writing automated tests (Jest, Enzyme, React Testing Library);
- Knowledge of Web Vitals;
- Deep understanding of security issues (XSS, CSRF, ClickJacking);
- Network architecture. Main knowledge of OSI model.
We offer you:
- Challenging tasks and continuous professional growth and feedback;
- Want to upgrade your skills? No problem, WebbyLab is ready to compensate for your trainings, conferences, courses, etc .;
- Internal pieces of training, hackathons, demo presentations of our projects;
- An opportunity to take part in writing technical articles and receive remuneration;
- Technical literature, consulting of our IT specialists;
- Flexible working schedule and type of work (remote/office);
- Paid vacation of 20 working days, sick leave and medical insurance;
- Gifts and bonuses for your birthday, WebbyLab's birthday and New Year's holidays.
DOU company page:
The job ad is no longer active
Look at the current