Hive on behalf of REalyse is looking for an ambitious and self-motivated Senior Golang Engineer.
This role will be working with our expanding engineering team that is responsible for the millions of datasets that are ingested from a variety of sources and provide APIs for application and customer use. This role will be responsible for the development and architecture of our technology, automation, monitoring and alerting, and embedding new technologies to become the Real Estate’s first real-time intelligent data analytics platform. You will be working closely with our data engineering and platform technology teams to ensure that our product meets market demands through our state of the art data visualisations.
• You care about getting the best possible outcome and are passionate about what you do. • You have an eye for detail and order, being able to spot problems in code or data which others might miss or take longer to find.
• You have a strong sense of responsibility, and the ability to breakdown, estimate and manage workflows with stakeholders and team members.
• You have a keen interest in data engineering and automation.
• Strong coding skills with Go
• Strong knowledge of SQL databases (Postgress SQL)
• Strong knowledge scripting, debugging and performance tools
• Strong skillset in API development for front end applications and building RestFUL API suite for customers directly
• Professional experience developing data solutions in AWS infrastructure
• Deployment and release cycle experience using Github
• Ensure software development align with our best practices, overall architecture and with acceptance criteria
What do we offer:
• A flexible working schedule, remote
• 20 working days of paid vacation + 5 working days paid sick leaves
• PE accounting
• Medical insurance
• Working equipment by request
• Challenging tasks and a great opportunities for self-development every day
• A healthy work-life balance
About Hive Ltd
Hive is a no ordinary software vendor. We are a result of a business and tech powerhouse coming together to create a company that would make our partners’ projects deliver results. Knowing our tricks on both the tech and the business end of software development lets us not only develop but manage the software development process effectively.
Taking an individualistic approach to product development and management, we harness the full potential of our delivery centres in the UK and Ukraine, making sure our customers always get the results before the deadlines come.
Our mission is to challenge the excellence standards in the outsource software development industry by bringing together talent, expertise, experience, resilience, vigour, care, and courage.
Raise the bar of your career expectations higher. We have the projects pool to challenge your professional grit! Join us and tell the world how great you are!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 August 2022