Work in Luxoft Poland (even remote) requires moving to Poland
(polish labor law)
Within a project for a major car manufacturer you will have the chance to support in the realization of the next generation of vehicle diagnostics.
C++, SOA, Adaptive Autosar, SOME/IP, ViWi
In your role as a Test engineer for embedded systems you will support in the realization of a new diagnostic solution based on service-oriented communication for a german OEM as part of our agile scrum team.
Your responsibilities will include:
- specification and implementation of testcases for component tests of the diagnostics capability by usage of it's service-oriented interfaces
- creation of mock-ups to simulate non-existing 3rd party components
- support in process definition and tooling in context of test-automation and traceability
- execution of automated and manual tests
- analysis and reporting of defects in close collaboration with the development team
- user story refinement and support in sprint planning
- task decomposition and estimation
- support of development team in implementing specified user-stories / tasks
- Advanced experience in Test Automation
- Experience in any programming language, ideally in Python
- Good knowledge in test processes, test techniques & reporting
- Good understanding of agile test approach
- Soft skills: good communication, pro-activeness etc...
Nice to have
• Bachelor of Science in Mechanical, Electrical, Computer Engineering or equivalent experience
• 3+ years of experience in automotive / embedded domain
• Experience in designing, developing and maintaining of automated testing framework, harness and tool set
• Expertise in test automation tools for embedded systems
• Advanced knowledge of Python
• Knowledge of Robot Framework
• Software development experience on Linux Systems
• Knowledge of vehicle bus-systems and protocols (Ethernet, CAN)
• Experience in testing activities on the Unit and Component qualification level
• Advanced experience in creating automated tests, execute them and collect results.
• ISTQB Certified Tester Foundation Level, Automotive tester, Agile tester or similar desirable
• Experience in vehicle diagnostics would be a plus (UDS, DoIP)
• Knowledge in SOME/IP, ViWi, TCP/IP, MQTT, RESTful services would be a plus
• Experience in agile development (SCRUM and/or SAFe) would be a plus
• Experience with Google Test-Framework would be a plus
• Knowledge on AUTOSAR Classic or AUTOSAR Adaptive would be a plus
• Understanding of Service oriented architecture would be a plus
English: B2 Upper-Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
2 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni