Оur сliеnt is intеrnаtiоnаl prоduсt соmpаny with а hеаdquаrtеrs in Dubаi (UАЕ) аnd R&D сеntеrs in Еurоpе, Middlе Еаst, Аsiа аnd Аfriса. It’s а lеаding prоvidеr оf sоlutiоns fоr trаdе fасilitаtiоn, pоwеrеd by wоrld-сlаss tесhnоlоgy inсluding аrtifiсiаl іntеlligеnсе.
The company is looking for an motivated Engineering Manager to lead the design, development, testing, and maintenance of high-quality scalable web applications while overseeing the entire process from an engineering standpoint. The role will manage and develop a high-performing team, coach, develop, and mentor engineers.
- 8+ years experience in Engineering roles across multiple technologies and platforms;
- In-depth knowledge of Agile process and principles and metrics (burn down metrics, velocity, lead time, cycle time);
- Good knowledge and understanding of engineering fundamentals and solutions;
- Experience with continuous integration and delivery tools;
- Ability to lead a team to work on the most complex problems involving a broad range of technologies;
- Fluent knowledge of a variety of current and emerging technologies as well as seasoned leadership experience.
- Excellent communication and people skills, with the ability to work across departments and senior stakeholders;
- Can pioneer new technical directions for projects critical to the company’s success;
- Expertise in management and deployment of cloud computing applications and infrastructure;
- Analytical and processing skills;
- Bachelors or Master’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or relevant field;
- Good English language skills.
- Leads engineering team and be responsible for onboarding, training, mentoring, coaching, and employee development;
- Champions excellence by building metrics and processes for continuous quality assessment and improvement;
- Collaborates with stakeholders and other teams to scope requirements and align responsibilities;
- Partners with various group managers and leadership teams to maintain a collaborative engineering and product organization;
- Effectively communicates organizational goals set by the leadership to the team members;
- Schedules regular one-on-one with team members to discuss progress or any bottlenecks and ensures that direct reports receive frequent, actionable feedback to support the team’s career growth;
- Ensures products have the support of leadership;
- Provides clear and concise instructions to engineering teams;
- Plans and executes strategies for projects fulfillment;
- May Supervise the work of multiple teams;
- Identify team goals and ensure alignment to organizational strategy;
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of team members in line with the strategic targets and provide mentoring or training, if necessary;
- Partners and communicates with other Managers for knowledge sharing and alignment;
- Provides guidance in the development and growth of their team members (both on technical and soft skills);
- Constantly motivates and engages employees;
- Participates in identifying current and future manpower needs in collaboration with the leadership team through planned activities;
- Conduct interviews and selection in collaboration with the HR and involved Hiring Team.
The company offers:
- Transportation Allowance;
- Wellness Benefit;
- Medical insurance;
- Mental Support System;
- Group Life Insurance & Death Benefits;
- Yearly Performance Bonus;
- Yearly Salary Adjustment;
- Learning and Development Fund;
- Personal Leave Credits;
- 13th month pay & Other Government Mandated Benefits.
About CNA International IT
CNA International IT is partnering with product companies and candidates, to bring our expertise in matching great opportunities with talented people.
We ensure that we work with companies where you, as a candidate, can not only grow in expertise but also feel as a part of a corporate culture and employer's values. We believe in a partnership approach and strive to provide the best experience for you and to build a long-lasting relationship for all of your career needs.
Feel free to contact us and we will try to find a dream job for you (or at least will provide you with a job search strategy.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYm1jOg9hXsXikFb1dFMX0Q - check out our channel with tons of useful information on how to prepare for technical interviews. Enjoy!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni