We are looking for a Lead Full-stack Developer (Java, Angular) to join an international product company that develops the ERP system. The team you will be working with is actively developing different modules and working on customization for multiple regions.
Note: This position requires to be more back-end oriented.
Exciting things you will do:
- Web-application development (full-cycle); with Java Spring and Angular frameworks;
- Testing Modular testing using (JUnit), integrated testing, performance testing, and application monitoring.
You are a perfect candidate if you have:
- 5+ years of experience with Java;
- 2+ years of experience with Angular and TypeScript (some experience working with old AngularJS would be a plus);
- 2+ years of experience with one of the following Object-Relational Mapping technologies: Hibernate, OpenJPA or EclipseLink;
- Deep knowledge of SQL;
- Experience working with Websockets;
- At least intermediate English.
- Other tech stack knowledge that you should have:
HTML, CSS, SCSS, Bootstrap, rxjs, AJAX.
Spring framework, Spring Boot;
SQL – MySQL, PostgreSQL;
REST un XML (SOAP) based web services;
Maven, Jenkins, GIT.
Would be a plus if you worked with:
Google Protocol Buffer;
Nginx, HAProxy, Tomcat.
The company offers:
Career growth opportunities;
About CNA International IT
CNA International IT is partnering with product companies and candidates, to bring our expertise in matching great opportunities with talented people.
We ensure that we work with companies where you, as a candidate, can not only grow in expertise but also feel as a part of a corporate culture and employer's values. We believe in a partnership approach and strive to provide the best experience for you and to build a long-lasting relationship for all of your career needs.
Feel free to contact us and we will try to find a dream job for you (or at least will provide you with a job search strategy.
https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYm1jOg9hXsXikFb1dFMX0Q - check out our channel with tons of useful information on how to prepare for technical interviews. Enjoy!
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni