Our Client is a US multinational investment bank and financial services corporation. We already have established team that is currently expanding and have a need in additional resources.
Our Client is a US multinational investment bank and financial services corporation. We already have established team that is currently expanding and have a need in additional resources. Team will be responsible for analyzing current applications landscape, migrating applications from RHE 6 to RHE 7, upgrading applications to new versions of open-source libraries, performing business changes on a set of eTrading platforms that support Credit and Muni business. Platforms are global and covering multiple aspects of trade lifecycle starting from RFQ, Market Making, Trade execution and ending with Pricing. You will join Luxoft development team distributed between Ukraine, US, Canada and partner with other client's teams based in Shanghai.
• Provide technical configuration knowledge to support the implementation of system components/subsystems.
• Understand business processes, system functionality, industry requirements and best practices applicable for the platform.
• Plans, designs and recommends business processes to improve and support business activities.
• Support functional/regression testing activities in support of system functionality releases, patches and upgrades.
• Analyzes and documents client's business requirements and processes.
• Facilitates meetings with clients to gather and document requirements and explore potential configuration solutions.
• Assists in coordinating business analyst tasks on information technology projects and provide support to other team members.
• Participates in technical reviews and inspections to verify 'intent of change' is carried out through the entire project.
• Assists in providing time estimates for project-related tasks.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 4+ year’s experience.
• Solid SQL knowledge.
• Experience with Unix-based servers.
• Hands-on experience with Atlassian toolset.
• Hands-on experience with MS Office apps.
• Ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
• Proven experience in eliciting requirements and testing.
• Strong communication and interpersonal skills to effectively interact with internal and external stakeholders of all levels.
• Investment banking experience.
• Knowledge of Python programming language is a big plus.
• Hands on experience in Functional Testing such as System Testing, Integration Testing, Sanity Testing, Smoke Testing.
• Experience of large-scale financial services migrations.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni