🔹Who we are!
At Levi9, we are passionate about what we do. We love our work and together in a team, we are smarter and stronger. We are looking for skilled team players who make change happen. Are you one of these players?
🔹About the project
Development of a digital marketing solution.
Team: 5 developers (3 Java, 2 React) and 1 DevOps Engineer Product Owner is on the client side.
- Manual functional testing of web application on different layers (front-end, back-end, DB);
- Proactive participation in all Scrum ceremonies;
- Maintain and improve automation tests (API and e2e);
- Find the root cause of the issues/bugs using various toolsets;
- Perform release testing activities;
- Own several quality gates within the process.
- 3+ years of proven experience as a QA engineer;
- Experience in functional web testing;
- Understanding of HTTP, web services, JWT;
- Experience in REST API testing (Postman, Fiddler, Charles);
- Good knowledge of testing theory, test design, SDLC/STLC, and Agile-based frameworks;
- Experience in mocking services;
- Experience in requirements testing;
- VCS: Git, BitBucket;
- Upper-Intermediate English level.
🔹9 reasons to join us:
1. Today we’re working with the technology of tomorrow.
2. We don’t wait for change. We are the change.
3. We’re experts in creating experts (Levi9 academy, Lead9 program for leaders).
4. No micromanagement. We are free birds with a clear understanding of what the high performance is!
5. Learning in Levi9 never stops (unlimited Udemy for business, meetups, English courses, Professional training, and certification).
6. We’ve gathered the best locations. All you have to do is choose (5min from Olimpiyska metro station in Kyiv and Lviv office overlooking the Stryiskyi park).
7. We have a master’s degree in work-life balance.
8. Here you can train your body and mind (massage, gym in the office, TRX, Crossfit, and more with our corporate trainers).
9. A little party never hurt nobody (winter/summer parties, Ski Trip, etc).
About Levi9 Ukraine
Levi9 IT Services Ukraine is professional IT outsourcing company.
We truly believe that working at Levi9 is much more than a job — you will be a part of a dynamic, qualified and motivated European team with a unique corporate family spirit.
Levi9 is built on the belief that true innovation happens when you bring together the best minds and ideas for the perfect achievements.
We’re a fast-growing company made up of vibrant, intelligent, and passionate people, being the employer for specialists at all career levels: from career starters to experienced engineers.
Still, working at Levi9 Kyiv or Lviv means not only to be challenged, but also to have fun! Everyone here works incredibly hard and we make sure to balance this with joyful social activities inside and outside the office.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni