Skelia invites a talented Senior Front End Developer to join the team of our client, an innovation company that makes everyday life more creative and inspiring across the world.
About our client
Our client is a global leader in manufacturing digital cutting machines that allow millions of people to get amazing experiences in creating craft artwork. To use the cutters, makers apply the company's own powerful design software, available both for web and mobile devices. So that they can produce their own personalized masterpiece just with a few clicks.
- As a senior engineer, you will join client's world-class desktop development team and will communicate directly with them
- You will set the example of writing solid code supporting multiple platforms including client's Web, Windows, and MacOS desktop applications
- You will build new UI components, help drive development and architecture with the team, and work with other software departments, QA and UX teams to deliver new functionality next generation of web and desktop apps
- 5+ years of professional experience in software development
- Proficient in test driven development, automated testing, and the use of testing frameworks
- Experience with Webpack, NodeJS, Electron, Less/Sass CSS Pre-processors
- Experience in the area of modular and scalable software development
- Designing and developing reusable, testable front end components
- Desire to learn cutting-edge technology to solve complex business problems
- Strong problem-solving and critical thinking skills
- High level of English
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Aptitude to independently learn new technologies
Skelia is a global IT services company providing software development, quality assurance and outsorsing services. We help our customers in Europe and US with the best IT talent of Eastern Europe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni