Our informal and hard-working team is looking for a versatile, driven and creative person who is able to plan and execute the brand spirit through a multi-channel marketing strategy, drive brand growth and awareness
Our informal and hard-working team is looking for a versatile, driven and creative person who is able to plan and execute the brand spirit through a multi-channel marketing strategy, drive brand growth and awareness.
You will be responsible for budgeting and implementing the marketing strategy. You will also need brand management experience to ensure that its message and visual spirit are effectively conveyed through visual and written communication. Join us today to work closely with renowned clients, develop your technical prowess and make new friends.
Applicants will be required to demonstrate experience or ability to:
• Content Marketing: We need someone to lead the team, develop and deliver a content plan (working with the internal team and third parties) to showcase our culture and our work.
• User Content and Internal Marketing. Supporting our talents is just as important as finding new ones. You will need to find influencers to help you create amazing stories.
• Digital marketing strategy and PPC: While not a very important part of our role, we need to make sure our content reaches the right people through the right channels, LinkedIn campaigning experience, Facebook audience management will help you hit the ground running.
• Recruitment Marketing: Work closely with the recruiting team on our content strategy. Think outside the box and help us make a name for ourselves in amazing tech communities where talent lives.
• Social Media: Maintain our social media channels and work with our design team to keep updates looking professional and engaging.
• Marketing reports and indicators. Provide reports showing content performance (top performing content, top downloads, social media performance, etc.).
· Experienced marketing specialist with 3+ years of experience in B2B content marketing;
· Good knowledge of social networks;
· Excellent leadership skills and ability to work in a team;
· Interest in digital marketing, including marketing automation;
· Excellent oral and written communication;
· Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills;
· The ability to meet deadlines;
· Excellent communication and influence skills;
· Healthy desire for results.
Job type: remote, full time
We are an IT company specializing in digital integration for companies of all sizes and fields. At Slash Devs, we strive to help our clients build scalable and easily manageable IT solutions. As a service provider, we have optimized existed IT solutions for 400+ clients from the U.S. and EU over the past five years.
We can help you reimagine your business through a digital lens. Our software engineering heritage combined with our strategic business and innovation consulting, design thinking, and physical-digital capabilities provides real business value to our customers through human-centric innovation.
Slash Devs was founded in 2016. Backed by a rich history and solid traditions, our sincere desire to innovate and help our clients’ businesses became our drivers for success. We have grown dynamically, constantly expanding the range, and raising the quality of our services.
Slash Devs has extensive staff, with experts in different IT domains. A key point in our HR policy is the provision of exceptional opportunities for A+ growth and self-actualization.
Our company’s success relies on collaboration with clients based on trust and mutual respect, Our systematic approach to any project activity is grounded in our rich experience and deep expertise in modern IT. We endeavor to work so that each client, regardless of their order size, becomes our long-term partner.
Our mission is to create software products that anticipate our clients’ needs, facilitate their business, and provide value.
Job posted on
1 August 2022