Varonis is a pioneer in data security and analytics, specializing in software for data protection, threat detection and response, and compliance.
We are looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer, or a Software engineer with vast experience in Cloud development, to join our growing DevOps group.
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps or Software Engineer with significant coding experience in Python, Bash, PowerShell, Go or equivalent
- Expertise on at least one major cloud platform: Azure, AWS or GCP (Azure is an advantage)
- 3+ years of Window or Linux hands on experience (configure, troubleshooting and deployment)
- Experience with IaaC¥CM tools such as: Terraform, Pulumi, Packer or Ansible
- Experience with CI¥CD platforms such as: Jenkins, Azure DevOps or GitHub
- Good understanding of IT infrastructure related components, technologies and protocols: Active Directory, DNS, TCP¥IP, Load balancing, PKI, Firewalls and routing
- Ability to manage multiple projects of varying scopes concurrently, excellent communication skills and ability to work as part of large team
- Experience with various Azure services, such as: Service Fabric cluster, AKS, Virtual machine scale set, Storage account, Azure AD, Event Hubs, App Service, Azure SQL,Azure Function and more
- Experience with analytics, monitoring and dashboard tools (Grafana is an advantage)
- Bachelor’s degree in a technical discipline, Information Systems Technology or Computer Science
Scope of work:
- Be part of a global R&D DevOps team responsible of a diverse production environment based on Microsoft Azure, that provides a data security platform that protects cyberattacks and insider threats
- Design and development of DevOps tools and features, CI¥CD pipelines and automation processes for configuration, deployment and maintenance of our complex cloud environments
- Research, examination and implementation of new cloud technologies and open source tools
- Collaborate with various R&D engineering teams on designing and implementation of new features
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and talent acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, Fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
Headquartered in Israel, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs there and also in Ukraine & the CEE Region (with over 700+ talented Software Engineers spread across all locations), and has sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the United States.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 August 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni