Our goals are conversion of inactive users into active and retention of existing customers. We send out thousands of email campaigns, maintaining a high email deliverability rate. We work as an independent department within marketing and as a service team for product requests.
The airSlate email team deals with all emails sent on behalf of company’s products — from preparing transactional emails and sales chains to the full cycle of launching promotional campaigns for each of the products (pdfFiller, airSlate, signNow, US Legal) and projects (airSlate Academy, airSlate Partner Connect).
- New email campaigns ideas, strategies and launch
- New tech stack and latest email marketing trends implementation
- Ongoing monitoring of email metrics and formation of hypothesis to improve them
- Task setting to email writer and email copy evaluation
- Interaction with the design team on the preparation of email templates
- Front-end developers coordination on template layouts
- Upper-intemediate/Advanced level of English
- At least 1 year of experience in email marketing
- Content writing experience will be a plus
- Basic HTML/CSS knowledge
- Understanding the principles of hypothesis formation and A/B testing
- Understanding how PUSH notifications work
- Understanding digital marketing in general and the role of email marketing in it
What we offer:
- Due to the war, the Ukrainian team is primarily working remotely. The Kyiv office is open.
- The company encourages all our teammates to study and develop their skills, so everyone has a personal budget for taking courses and attending conferences.
- Monthly performance bonuses are given to everyone who works hard and contributes to the company.
- Open communication with top management allows every team member to easily speak with our CEO, any Director, or your Team Lead any time you have a concern.
- airSlate charity program: the company doubles all donations made by airSlaters.
- Paid English lessons from your first working day.
- Paid vacation time (16 working days during your first year at airSlate and 24 days after your first year).
- We care about every airSlater, which is why health insurance is an integral part of our benefits package.
- Paid sick leave when presenting a medical certificate / 5 paid sick days per year, no medical certificate. But please stay healthy—vacations are much more enjoyable.
- Each employee (after 1 year at the company) receives the option contract.
- airSlate Care — we donate 1% of our time and resources to support and develop charitable projects..
airSlate is a global SaaS technology company that serves over a hundred million innovators worldwide with its no-code workflow automation, electronic signature, and document management solutions. The company's portfolio of award-winning products, signNow, pdfFiller, airSlate, and US Legal Forms, empower teams to create, innovate, and automate when digitally transforming their organizations to run faster and easier.
Market-leading products used by millions of people worldwide
Our products allow users to digitize and automate any business task, from simple document workflows to the most complex business processes — all without coding or IT assistance.
pdfFiller - Online PDF creator and editor
signNow - Award-winning eSignature solution
airSlate - No-code business automation solution
US Legal Forms - The largest online library of legal forms
Trusted by the world's most forward-thinking companies
UPS | Facebook | NETFLIX | ExxonMobil | Walmart | PEPSI
Our mission, vision, and values
The company was founded in 2008 with the goal of delivering a seamless and interactive user experience when creating editable forms and documents from PDF files. Over a decade later, we have grown significantly, moving from a single product with a few thousand customers to a global tech company with a portfolio of innovative solutions used by more than 100 million people worldwide.
Today, our mission is to empower individuals and teams to digitally transform entire business processes on their own. We believe in giving everyone the opportunity and power to focus on doing what they love while bringing teams, partners, and customers closer together in the process.
Our vision is to empower everyone to digitize and automate. We meet our customers where they are in their digital transformation journey, whether it's the first step in digitizing their paper assets or later when completely automating their workflows, and help them get up and running faster.
Our team is dedicated to building best-in-class software. We aim to deliver Wow to our users, that's why we are continually improving and testing our solutions to ensure Excellence. We are looking for team members to bring new bold ideas that will drive our growth. These are our core values that guide our decisions and actions.
Become an innovator with us
Innovation is the heart of our mission. Join us in building innovative products that empower everyone and anyone to create seamless business processes.
We provide a safe and flexible work environment: Due to COVID-19, we have embraced flexibility in the workplace. You can choose to work from the office, completely remote, or a mix of the two.
Opportunities for growth are part of our culture: We cover professional development courses, conferences, and English classes with native speakers so you can improve your skills or learn something new.
We care about your health and happiness: We cover 100% of your health insurance and offer in-office gym and massage services. There are also free lunches along with many healthy snacks to keep you going throughout the day.
You are not just an employee, you are a business owner: Our success is your success and we'd like to share it with you. At airSlate, every employee shares in the ownership of the company through equity grants.
It’s not only about work here: We go beyond medical benefits by supporting wellness activities. From regular athletic activities with professional coaches and charity runs to Yoga classes — we have everything you need to find the perfect work-life balance.
At airSlate, we recognize that what we build is not as important as who we are and how we treat each other. That’s why we invest time and resources in building a better future for everyone. Our charitable program includes technology donations to schools, food donations to the elderly and homeless, and animal shelter volunteering activities.
airSlate Junior Club
Juggling child care and work is challenging. This is where the airSlate Junior Club can be your helping hand. We invite the children of our employees to become little innovators and get access to our children’s club events that vary from cooking classes and educational and creative online games to offline child-friendly green activities.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
1 August 2022