We are a leading product scaling company based on artificial intelligence. As a team of 80+ people working 100% remotely from day 1, we have 3500+ customers using our platform. So if you're a skilled SQL Server DBA, we invite you to join our team :)
A Database Performance Administrator should be an expert in SQL coding for performance, as well as knowledgeable on designing and building high-performance databases. We're looking for a specialist who has a deep understanding of the DBMS, who is able to interact with other DBAs to enact appropriate changes when required and who can speak to application developers in their language to facilitate appropriate program changes for performance.
Skills and Qualifications
- 3+ years MS SQL Server Administration experience required
- Experience with Performance Tuning and Optimization (PTO), using native monitoring and troubleshooting tools
- Experience with backups, restores and recovery models
- Knowledge of High Availability (HA) and Disaster Recovery (DR) options for SQL Server
- Experience working with Windows server, including Active Directory
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Flexible, team player, “get-it-done” personality
- Ability to organize and plan work independently
- Ability to work in a rapidly changing environment
- Ability to multi-task and context-switch effectively between different activities and teams
- MCTS, MCITP, and/or MVP certifications a plus.
- Manage SQL Server databases through multiple product lifecycle environments, from development to mission-critical production systems
- Configure and maintain database servers and processes, including monitoring of system health and performance, to ensure high levels of performance, availability, and security
- Apply data modeling techniques to ensure development and implementation support efforts meet integration and performance expectations
- Independently analyze, solve, and correct issues in real time, providing problem resolution end-to-end
- Refine and automate regular processes, track issues, and document changes
- Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement
- Provide 24x7 support for critical production systems
- Perform scheduled maintenance and support release deployment activities after hours
- Share domain and technical expertise, providing technical mentorship and cross-training to other peers and team members.
- Working with the leading product on the US and Global market
- Real opportunity for professional growth and self-improvement
- Small and focused agile teams
- Work from home or co-working space (we cover co-working cost)
- Ability to focus on your tasks — lack of bureaucracy and micromanagement
- Culture of openness — easy communications and access to anyone
- Amazing and accessible CEO who is ready to help
- Corporate celebrations and fun activities, some of them unforgettable
- Awesome colleagues and pleasant working atmosphere.
Reply is a sales acceleration platform that puts sales outreach on autopilot, while still making each communication personal.
Reply enables scaling sales with no extra hiring needed by automating personal and business communications, including emails, calls, SMS, LinkedIn and messengers.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
30 July 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni