You will be a part of the Cloud Team, which is responsible for the availability of the product to users and their work revolves around the CI/CD, scaling it as necessary, and designing the code logistics. Your projects pipeline will include a range of client projects and also internal projects.
BEING PART OF THE TEAM
You will be involved in designing, implementing, and maintaining various infrastructures and systems across many different Cloud and on-prem providers, migrating to Cloud and solving various scalability challenges that surface along the way, meeting with clients, gathering the requirements, and planning improvements.
BEING PART OF THE TEAM
- English language, both written and spoken, is good enough to freely communicate with the teams and clients daily;
- Cloud awareness, at least one of AWS, GCP, or Azure;
- Solid scripting skills in at least one of Python, Bash, Perl, or Groovy;
- Solid skills with operation systems, either Linux or Windows.
We would expect at least some of the following characteristics:
- Solid skills in CI/CD, with a focus on security and reliability;
- Understanding of LDAP and/or Active Directory;
- Knowledge of Linux Containers and either Kubernetes or ECS;
- Solid understanding of computer networking, routing, and VPN solutions like Wireguard, IPSec, or OpenVPN;
- Configuration as a Code with Terraform/Terragrunt, Cloudformation, Packer, Ansible, or others;
- Ability to define the problem and address it from start to finish;
- Experience in building tools to simplify day-to-day operations.
Opinov8 is a technology service provider, with an Opinion on Innovation, we engage with our clients at any stage in their product engineering and innovation goals, with solutions being mainly collaborative and outcome driven. We are driven by delivering value, for our clients, through technological innovation.
We are a young energetic and dynamically agile company and the team behind opinov8 are software industry veterans. We are ambitious on our own and our client’s behalf and we do not look at a client engagement as a project, we are in it to help our clients build sustainable products, platforms, and businesses. In other words; our clients’ business is our business.
Being Opinov8rs is what we are, curious, adventurous and bold in innovation engineering and having a Technology Opinion is in our DNA.
We are head quartered in London, UK and have a development center Kyiv, Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 July 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni