As an Embedded Linux Software Development Engineer you will be part of the Computer Vision solutions R&D team, making sure our Smart Camera software solutions and SDKs are constantly developed, enhanced, and the quality improved.
Toshiba Global Commerce Solutions is one of the world leaders in software and hardware for retail automation. A toolkit is being developed for the Cashierless Store concept, similar to what was done in Amazon Go.
To solve the problem, we use AI/ML technologies, including Computer Vision.
• Good C/C++ programmer
• Embedded Linux system development experience
• Shell scripting
• Experience in Video processing (opencv, gstreamer) / Networking is a plus
• Experience in system-level debugging, reverse engineering, Linux Internals, Protocol level knowledge of interfaces is a plus
As an Embedded Linux Software Development Engineer you will be part of the Computer Vision solutions R&D team, making sure our Smart Camera software solutions and SDKs are constantly developed, enhanced, and the quality improved. The work ranges from kernel development up to build-system and distro level development as well as close collaboration with the Data Science \ Machine Learning team.
• Develop and maintain embedded Linux modules
• Evaluate prospective HW /SW platforms as a basis for new revisions of ecosystem components
• Mainline selected items
• Document new or existing features in our developer website knowledge base
• Improve build system
• Work on Linux related development tasks according to task planning process
Xenoss is software development lab focused on building data-driven solution for marketing and advertising industry.
We build audience statistics trackers, user behaviour prediction systems, user journey optimization solutions, DMP/DSP/SSP systems, location data processing systems, email automation systems, segment builders, etc.
We work with really big data. We store, process, transform, and search on tons of fuzzy structured data sets using NoSQL, in-memory storages, Hadoop, distributed storing, complex data sharding, replication algorithms, etc.
We face with strong algorithmic challenges, like tree and graph processing, search algorithms, multidimensional optimization tasks, machine learning algorithms etc.
Our clients are top marketing and advertising agencies, AdTech vendors, MarTech SaaS companies, banks, mobile carriers. The software we delivered is now the tech basis of multi-billion businesses.
We passionate about efficient and reliable software.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 July 2022