Infineon Technologies has multiple Embedded SW open positions for our different departments in Lviv as we are rapidly growing. You may find all open vacancies in our career page website.
About Infineon Technologies
Our Ukraine Site is:
- 200+ employees
- Founded back in 2003 as a Cypress Semiconductor later merged with the Infineon Technologies
- Have Embedded development and test, automotive, Desktop SW development and test, R&D divisions
- We are authors to more than 200 US Patents.
Infineon is a german multinational company. Here we combine entrepreneurial success with responsible action to make life easier, safer and greener. Barely visible, semiconductors have become an indispensable part of everyday life. Ranked one of the global top 10 semiconductor companies, we play a key role in shaping a better future – with microelectronics that link the real and the digital world. Our semiconductors enable efficient energy management, smart mobility, as well as secure, seamless communications in an increasingly connected world.
Employees: +50.000 employees worldwide
Revenues: +€10.000 million revenue in the 2021 fiscal year
Presence: 54 research and development locations and 20 manufacturing locations worldwide
- Automotive: 32-bit automotive microcontrollers for powertrain, safety and driver assistance systems; 3D ToF sensors; discrete power semiconductors; IGBT modules; magnetic and pressure sensors; memories (NOR Flash, SRAM, nvSRAM, F-RAM); power ICs; radar sensor ICs (77 GHz); SiC diodes, SiC MOSFETs and SiC modules; transceivers (CAN, CAN FD, LIN, Ethernet, FlexRay™); voltage regulators
- Industrial Power Control: bare die business; discrete IGBTs; driver ICs; IGBT modules (low-power, medium-power, high-power); IGBT module solutions including IGBT stacks; intelligent IGBT modules with integrated control unit, driver and switch; SiC diodes, SiC MOSFETs, SiC modules
- Power & Sensor Systems: 3D ToF sensors; chips for gas sensors; chips for MEMS microphones; chips for pressure sensors; control ICs for power switches; customized chips (ASICs); discrete low-voltage, mid-voltage and high-voltage power MOSFETs (Si-based); GaN power switches; GPS low-noise amplifier; low-voltage and high-voltage driver ICs; radar sensor ICs (24 GHz, 60 GHz); RF antenna switches; RF power transistors; SiC diodes, SiC MOSFETs; TVS (transient voltage suppressor) diode; USB controller
- Connected Secure Systems: connectivity solutions (Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, BLE); embedded security controllers; microcontroller for consumer electronics and industrial applications; security controllers (contact-based, contactless, dual-interface)
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 July 2022