On behalf of Lottoland, Ciklum is looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer to join our team full-time in Spain.
We are a leading global product engineering and digital services company that unites 4000+ seasoned professionals globally on various projects in healthcare, fintech, travel, sportswear, entertainment, and security. Ciklum delivers high-impact technology solutions to Fortune 500 and fast-growing organizations worldwide.
About the role:
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, become a part of a cross-functional development team working for Lottoland.
Lottoland is a client of Ciklum that introduced a completely different product with a unique customer experience.
To support our development teams at Ciklum, we are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer who is very experienced and passionate about software development, who loves to push product development using state-of-the-art technology, and who has very high-quality standards.
As a Senior QA Automation Engineer, you will work in a multi-disciplinary Payments team to maintain and ensure our high standards of quality. No feature will leave for the live environment without your blessing.
● You will collaborate with the team designing, developing, and improving our Client’s platform
● You will test new features of the Web application and locate errors
● You will become part of the software development team and will learn from the top developers
● You will create automatic tests using Selenium Webdriver (Java), JUnit 5, etc
● You are a part of a highly collaborative agile process
● You will define testing strategies
● Knowledge in the testing of web applications, integrations with payment providers, or willingness to learn it
● The ability to create test cases — also in collaboration with cloud-test service providers
● Experience in the testing of UI, API, integrations, as well as component, contract, and performance testing
● Experience in automation (Selenium Webdriver/Selenide, JMeter, or comparable test environments)
● Good Java 17 skills, including knowledge of Spring Boot 2
● Experience in working with tools like IntelliJ IDEA, Maven, and Git
● Experience with pipelines (GitLab)
● Experience in working with Docker
● Experience with SCS: Component testing, which is pure Java programming with Spring, AWS, Kafka, Aiven, etc
● Experience with AWS Lambda, SNS, SQS, Step functions, DynamoDB
● Experience with event streaming (Kafka, Aiven)
● Experience with “AWS SDK for Java”
● Familiarity with Terraform, Localstack, Fargate
● Highly familiar with agile development and continuous delivery
● A highly structured and analytical approach as well as taking ownership of issues
● Enthusiastic about working in multi-disciplinary teams
● Passion and Eagerness to build the best product together with your team
● Good English skills
What's in it for you
● A dynamic and highly motivated international team of skilled and experienced professionals
● An open culture defined by a passion for developing software, fun, and mutual respect
● State of the Art technology environment: Java11, J2EE8 (JSF2, CDI, JAX-RS), Spring Boot, Web Components, CSS3, HTML5, MongoDB, Glassfish, Git, Maven, Docker, K8s, AWS, continuous integration, etc
● Unique working environment where you communicate and work directly with the client
● Continuous learning/development opportunities and progressive career paths
● Competitive salary
● Flexible working hours
● Tailored relocation packages to meet your needs to support your transition
About Ciklum International
Ciklum is a top-five global Digital Solutions Company for Fortune 500 and fast-growing organisations alike around the world.
Our 3,000+ Developers located in the Delivery Centres across the globe, provide our clients with a range of services including outsourcing software development, Enterprise App Development, Quality Assurance, Security, R&D, Big Data & Analytics.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 July 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni