English: B2 Upper Intermediate
2-3 years of experience in C/C++
Our team is working for one of the world's largest providers of products and services for the ever-evolving needs of the energy industry. Oil and gas domain, well logging.
We are working with Azure cloud, GIT, Kubernetes, using C++ last standards (C++ 17, potentially 20). Using SCRUM framework.
• Review and analyze tasks in Product Backlog Items provided by Product owner
• Participation in grooming sessions and proactive task requirements and acceptance criteria clarification
• Work as part of a team using Azure environment
• Work with the team on development and resolving issues
• Implement software changes from Product Backlog Items and technical requirements
• Work with the QA team to determine if the application fit Product Backlog Items and technical requirements
• Identify and fix bugs, find solutions to the problems
• Maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
• Maintain the developed software efficiently through a solid knowledge of software lifecycle
Mandatory Skills Description:
• 2-3 years of experience in C/C++
• Environment and tools: Linux, Docker, GIT, CMake
• SOA, Microservices, Solid principles, DDD
• Problem-solving, proactive in task clarification, analytical thinking
• SCRUM framework knowledge and understanding of CDLC
• English level: Intermediate+
• Ability to work effectively in a team and with international clients
• Azure cloud
• Knowledge of the last C++ standards (17, 20)
• Multithreading knowledge
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 July 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni