Join the team of innovative high-end mobile & web development leaders! WeSoftYou creates web and mobile solutions, as well as custom B2B and B2C applications for various industries and business areas, including Healthcare, e-Learning, Retail, CryptoCurrency, Fintech, Adtech.
👉 Required Background & Competencies:
- 3,5-4+ years experience in the IT market as a Project/Delivery Manager position
- Experience in building processes, dev team, and PM team.
- Has a proven success story in delivery programs and projects.
- Knowledge of modern SDLC, project delivery frameworks, and trends.
- Resource management: Experience in staffing PMs and other dev team members.
- Sale and Pre-sale: experience in consultation during RFX, pre-sale, and discovery phases.
- Project Delivery: the ability to control and support high-quality and on-time project delivery. Monitoring and controlling project KPI.
- English level: at least Upper-intermediate (written and verbal)
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills: well-developed communication, presentation, and negotiation skills together with strong influencing skills to drive change and achieve alignment
- Leadership: experience in growing up the talent, leading the team, and motivating people to achieve the results you needed.
- Flexibility: you are comfortable flexible environment, can work under pressure with a sense of urgency, and meet tight deadlines.
- Finance: forecasting, monitoring, and managing finance KPI (GPM, Revenue, Cost, PNL)
- Reporting: skill to present and report about delivery unit performance to C-lvl management
- Accounting: experience in building partnerships with clients and growing their accounts in the company
🎯 KPIs that will be tracked:
- Revenue trend
- Turnover rate
🚀 We expect you to perform such Responsibilities:
- Direct management of PM team (1:1, Development plans, Salary review)
- Unit resource planning — bench review, succession, rotation, competence change.
- Support Employee Satisfaction and retention.
- Participate in staffing planning
- Staff and onboard PM team
- Consultation during RFX and pre-sale
- Participate in the presentation of proposals
- Monitor and manage KPIs (GPM, Revenue, Cost, PNL)
- Salary increase planning
- Finance metrics forecasting
- Approval of Salary review within CompaRatio
- Build account process
- Track NPS and gather client feedback
- Build partners relationships with the clients
- Monitor for extension opportunities and participate in up-sale
- Control project execution by the PM team
- Monitor Project KPIs
- Support project execution within the Delivery Framework
- Take part in Project audits
👉 What we offer:
📈Professional Growth opportunities:
- ambitious goals and interesting projects
- ability to contribute to the Delivery framework and knowledge base
- regular & transparent performance review and feedback process
- compensation for self-development
- regular salary review based on performance and results of technical review
- possibility for both vertical or horizontal growth (in case you want to try a different path)
🎁 Benefits program:
- 18 working days of fully paid vacation, 5 days compensated sick leaves
unlimited vacation days after 2 years with the company
- coverage of taxes and free tax reporting support by our Financial department
- help with individual entrepreneurs’ questions and accounting support
financial support and additional days off for various occasions (e.g. marriage, childbirth, etc)
- Smartass membership & online sports opportunities
- English speaking club (in progress)
- internal educational events (WeThursdayYou)
- regular company updates from the CEO (Friday letter)
😌 Comfortable Working conditions:
- flexible working hours
- provision of required equipment
- hybrid working model (remote or from a cozy office in the Kyiv center)
- gaming room with table tennis and board games
To build community between our employees we keep going with:
- various corporate events (psychological training, based on employees’ needs to care about mental health, New Year celebration, summer party, team buildings, etc)
- a celebration of important personal and project milestones (project successes, B-days, anniversaries)
- open door culture (regular one-two-one meeting with HR/PM/Manager)
morning online sports activities for all team members to care about physical health
- support of team members during russian aggression (evacuation, safe accommodation in Western Ukraine, financial support for those who joined Armed Forces, donations, etc)
WeSoftYou creates the software you would love! How do we do it? It’s that simple! Having a Super-talented Team and service approach to software development, we appreciate customers’ confidence and strive to make our cooperation not only productive but also long-term!
Where are we?
Our R&D offices are located in Ukraine (Kyiv) and a sales office in the USA (LA, Austin). You can always visit us for a cup of coffee and discuss all the proposals and the most audacious ideas for the development of high-quality software.
What do we do?
Today the company has more than 70+ employees of middle/senior levels professionals and we’re constantly growing. We provide Pre — Seed startups with highly qualified technical expertise to quickly enter new investment rounds. Small and medium-sized businesses are also implementing digital transformation by choosing WeSoftYou as a technical partner.
What have we already done?
WeSoftYou creates web and mobile solutions, as well as custom B2B and B2C applications for various industries and business areas, including Healthcare, e-Learning, Retail, CryptoCurrency, Fintech, Adtech. Our tech stack includes: React, React Native, Python.
Today our cases can be shown as projects with AUDI, EToro, Department of Justice in California, etc. The products we develop result in increased income, healthier margins, and outperforming customer expectations. We have worked with over 60 clients around the world in the USA, Canada, UK, Israel, Germany, the Netherlands, and many more! We are „Innovators of the Year” (according to Pаyoneer and Forbes) and „Breakthrough of the Year” Upwork Agency in Ukraine, TOP B2B Company in Ukraine by Clutch.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 July 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni