English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Development of Telematics Platform that provides a common framework for delivering Telematics applications. Extending a feature set and integration of SW Telematics Platform with the new HW variant.
With a new generation of connectivity integrated into the telematics systems, the goal is to make travel safer and more efficient.
We welcome smart, energetic software engineers with a passion to make a positive difference on the many technologies and automotive products that will shape our future to join our growing, multisite development team.
The engineer will be responsible for the development and integration of software updates, Cellular (2G-5G), eCall, and audio-related features for a new generation of ARM-based Automotive Chipsets based on Linux OS platforms.
The engineer is expected to contribute to the advanced software development environment, continuous integration, improved testing, and delivery. The engineer is expected to develop software prototypes including device driver-level software experience.
Mandatory Skills Description:
• Expertise in Embedded C/C++,
• Experience in Software debugging and analysis.
• Experience with programming languages C, embedded systems, APIs is appreciated
• Strong experience in Embedded Linux development (bot user and kernel space)
• Experience with test methodologies and debugging.
• Extended experience with Git and basic understanding of Jenkins
• Agile tools knowledge
• Collaborate with the multi-site team
• Solid understanding of wireless protocols, LTE, 5G, UMTS, GSM
• Familiarity with Agile development process, framework and tools
• Ability and can do attitude to handle critical customer issues
• Excellent troubleshooting, critical thinking and customer interface communication skills
• Prior experience in Automotive and Audio domain is recommended
• Team/Tech leading experience
• Practical experience with ARM system-on-chips (Qualcomm, NXP) and Audio HW modules/drivers
• Experience with analysis and debugging tools i.e.: Lauterbach, GDB, etc...
• Experience using Static and Dynamic Analysis tools: Klocwork and Valgrind
• General knowledge and experience on build tools: Makefile, Autoconfig, and CMake
• General knowledge and experience on scripting languages: bash and python.
• Unit Testing experience with GoogleTest and GoogleMock.
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 July 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni