Simplify is looking for a Middle Golang Developer.
We propose a full-time remote job.
This is a great opportunity to work with our friendly team on many interesting projects and be involved in architecture design and development as well and other challenging and interesting tasks.
We’re a creative team of marketers, designers, developers, and copywriters, who are focused on solving business problems by making simple, but effective websites & mobile apps.
Our job is to eliminate barriers, misunderstandings, and unawareness between a product and a consumer. We make their ways to each other simple.
Simplify — your way to Greatness.
We are looking for a Middle Golang Developer to join our client’s team on a subcontract basis.
Developer of a container lifecycle management platform intended to help application developers create, build, deploy and run their own cloud-native applications with less friction, complexity, and waste. The company's platform evaluates containers using combinations of run-time, and static container analysis and removes unnecessary files, executables, and packages by observing container run-time behavior, enabling clients to
quickly build applications that power every business.
○ Experience in software development for more than 3 years
○ Excellent knowledge of Computer Science, Computing Theory:
- Paradigm & Principles (OOP, SOLID, DDD, TDD, BDD)
- Database theory (RDBMS)
- Code testing practices
- Algorithms & Data structures
- Design Patterns
- Security patterns, Reverse engineering resistance, Common attacks
○ Understanding of network interactions:
- conventions (e.g. REST, RPC);
- authentication / authorization flows & best practices
○ Excellent knowledge and experience in Golang (more than 2 years)
○ Practical commercial experience with:
- REST API development
- RDBMS (e.g, PostgreSQL, MySQL)
- Key-value storage (e.g. Redis, Memcached)
- Messaging systems (e.g. RabbitMQ, Apache Kafka, Google
- Version control systems (git)
- Continuous Integration tools (e.g. Gitlab Pipeline, Jenkins, TeamCity,
○ Experience with:
- Troubleshooting, profiling and debugging applications
- Agile software processes and technologies
- Code Review process
- Refactoring process
○ Perform a broad range of complex technical or professional activities, in a variety of contexts. Investigate, define, and resolve complex issues
○ Able to work in distributed cross-functional teams effectively
○ Influence customers and team members on the project level
○ May supervise others or make decisions that impact the work assigned to individuals or phases of projects
○ Plan, schedule, and monitor your own work (and of others where applicable) competently
○ Have learning agility (readiness for challenge and being open to change)
○ Strong interpersonal and communication skills
○ English - Upper-Intermediate+
Nice to have:
○ Understanding of orchestration and containerization (e.g. Kubernetes)
○ Practical commercial experience with:
- Experience with Search Engines (e.g. ElasticSearch, Azure Search,
- Provisioning tools (e.g. Terraform, Ansible)
- Quality tools (e.g. SonarQube)
○ Experience with web architecture at scale (20k rpm and above)
○ Experience with NoSQL data backends (Redis, MongoDB, ElasticSearch)
○ Back-end development to meet customer’s business needs and implement components according to modern software development environment (cloud-based platforms, microservice architecture, etc.)
○ Taking part in the decision-making process in design application architecture, solution development, architecture, and code review
○ Develop and review feature design documents and provide inputs/updates to specifications for the solution
○ Design and implement a set of various types of tests (unit, integration, functional, etc)
○ Proactive position in solution development, processes improvements
Working in an international distributed team in an Agile environment
○ Communicate with PMs, engineers, Architects, QA, and other colleagues and stakeholders
○ Delivering the product roadmap and planning
○ Using high coding standards, software best practices, and writing highly testable, automatable, and performant code
The full-time workload on a remote basis
Start - ASAP
Duration - 6+ months with monthly renewable
Location - Ukraine
Time zone - US pacific time, or at least overlapping 5 hours
• Professional development and personal growth
• Financial opportunities that attract
• Remote work option
• Comfortable working environment
• 14 working days of paid vacation (minimum)
• Paid leave 10 days / Paid sick leave
• Friendly and open-minded team
Keep energy for life.
The daily quantum leap of technology development requires people to continually upgrade their skills to manage more complicated programs and devices. It consumes time and energy.
We work for simplifying the digital experience of people by making a wide range of functionally excellent IT products that are still intuitively usable. From the landing page for the one-time event up to the total automation of the business.
We work diligently and adequately because we value our and your time and energy.
If you share our principles — we will be pleased to work with You.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 July 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni