Divoro www.divoro.com is a provider of Cyber Security & Technology services to Diversis Capital www.diversis.com, a top global investment fund. We are looking for IT Transformation Specialist at Google Workspace. This position is 100% remote.
- Administers, manages, supports, and maintains the Google Workspace and along with other adjacent IT platforms/applications.
- Research and deploy new management systems within Google Workspace.
- Automates the provisioning and de-provisioning of the creation and management of users and all hardware. MDM provisioning and MDR (splunk) admin skills.
- Configures and manages Google Workspace services including mail delivery, routing, and filtering.
- Leads and facilitates enterprise rollout of custom solutions that integrate with Google Workspace.
- Partners with other IT functions to evaluate, prioritize, and resolve new issues and problem scenarios.
- Develops new system processes and improves existing ones for efficient Google Workspace account lifecycle management.
- Support IT team as an escalation resource for Google Workspace, SSO and two-factor authentication issues, and other security-related tasks.
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported, and resolved within a timely manner.
- Develops and communicates a schedule for future releases and enhancements.
- Maintaining a security and compliance-focused approach to design, configuration, and administration. Help dictate security policy.
- Safeguarding system security by training users and promoting good security awareness.
3 years of experience working in a system administration or desktop engineering role.
1 year of Google Workspace Administration is a must.
Upper-intermediate level of English or higher is a must.
Expert knowledge of Mac OSX or Windows.
ITSM tool knowledge and Service Desk management experience.
Solid understanding of EDR, MDR, MDM provisioning and maintenance. Experience in up to date endpoint security is a must.
Demonstrated experience leveraging the Google Workspace API to write automation that reduces overhead for common business processes (e.g., employee onboarding and offboarding) and/or improves the end-user experience.
The company offers:
Flexible working hours.
Competitive salary and benefits.
Open-minded team that is always ready to help.
Healthy and positive team environment.
Visionary leadership that sets goals and judges by results.
Opportunities for professional and personal growth.
Paid vacation and sick leaves.
Direct contract with US-based company.
Corporate English Classes.
Divoro is a provider of Cyber Security & Technology services to wide range of global software companies. We are part of Global Investment Fund Diversis Capital www.diversis.com backed by $1 Billion Investments.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 July 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni