We are looking for a talented professional to join our team as a UX/UI Designer. You’ll be working together with us and our clients on custom web and mobile applications, as well as innovative SaaS solutions from the USA and Europe.
The examples of our projects are described here — www.mindk.com/work. If you are passionate about UX/UI design and value a user-centered approach in your work, you are a great fit for our team.
- Participate in requirements gathering workshops with the client and other team members;
- Understand the business goals and user’s needs;
- Ideate together with the team to come up with the best design hypotheses/solutions;
- Apply user-centered design principles in your work;
- Design the end-to-end user experience;
- Build prototypes illustrating different design solutions;
- Create high-fidelity UI designs in Figma;
- Conduct design review sessions to validate your designs with the team, clients, and users (when required); clearly deliver ideas and concepts;
- Create and support design systems in your projects;
- Ensure that quality, consistency, and brand standards are maintained throughout the entire design process;
- Help with design of digital marketing assets: website, banners, emails, etc.;
- Continually communicate with the clients, BAs, PMs, developers, and other team members to generate new ideas and improve the products.
Your Experience & Skills
- 3+ years of UI/UX design experience;
- A strong portfolio that showcases your design work and the thought process;
- Expert-level understanding of tools like Figma and Adobe CC (Photoshop, Illustrator);
- Strong fundamental graphic design skills, including typography, composition, layout, grids, color;
- Experience with design systems;
- Creative thinking with a passion for UX/UI design and attention to detail;
- Understanding of user-centered design principles and best practices;
- Experience in creating simple illustrations and icons;
- Organizational skills and ability to prioritize in order to meet deadlines;
- Working knowledge of no-code development tools (e.g. Webflow, Wix) will be an advantage;
- English: Upper-Intermediate.
As a MindK employee you’ll get
- Competitive salary that matches your qualifications and experience;
- Career development and yearly salary reviews;
- Full medical insurance;
- Free English classes;
- Remote work
👋We are MindKickers!
✔️We work as a team to turn business ideas into awesome products
MindK builds custom solutions from the ground up – we collect requirements, create UI/UX prototypes, write and test code under the guidance of experienced project managers. Our specialists release software and provide continuous support for our clients.
⚙️Our key tech stack:
DataBase: PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB.
Mobile Development: React Native, Expo.
💻 We've created 130+ complex solutions for a variety of industries – eLearning, Entertainment, Ad Tech, Recruitment & HR, Construction & Real Estate, Environment & Sustainability, Member Management Systems, and so on:
🔹Innovative platform for Hollywood filmmakers;
🔹Custom solution for global recruiting;
🔹Platform for automating TV and radio ad campaigns;
🔹Musical beat search engine from Grammy-awarded producers;
🔹Digitalizing insurance and pension consulting with a cloud-based solution;
🔹Cloud-based platform for the construction industry;
✔️More than 12 years on the market! MindK lived through the Financial Crisis and the global pandemic. We view such challenges as an opportunity to grow and change as a company. We're constantly expanding our list of benefits for employees, providing a competitive salary, and investing in the professional growth of MindKickers.
70+ MindKickers – our team is constantly growing and expanding to new locations in Central and Eastern Europe.
✔️We offer career development, not just a job!
Every MindKicker has an opportunity to become an Expert – a person who represents the company at IT conferences, meetings with clients, and receives financial bonuses.
✔️Work beyond the office walls!
We've embraced remote work and turned our offices into open spaces. The most important thing for us is to help every MindKicker feel comfortable at work, allowing to unlock their full potential.
✔️Working at MindK means being strong enough to change the world for the better!
We're constantly organizing educational events – web development courses (MindK Dev Camp), IT conferences (UP2IT), and open tech-related lectures & discussions (MindTalks).
And you can become their active participant!
So what are you waiting for? Join our team!💙
DOU company page:
Job posted on
28 July 2022