For our client in the field of blockchain, we are looking for a Recruiter who can to improve recruiting team and process as well.
Your mission at company:
The recruiter’s responsibilities include scheduling calls and conducting interviews, maintaining the candidate database, and handling operations tasks. Ultimately, you’ll help us hire efficiently and run our hiring process.
If you have strong experience in recruiting and you’re an excellent organizer and communicator, we’d like to meet you. The recruiter’s responsibilities include:
- Coordinate hiring activities: screen resumes and prospects, qualify, interview, and manage candidates throughout the interview process, from prepping before interviews to assisting with final offer negotiation.
- Hire tech and non-tech specialists worldwide.
- Close the difficult and rare roles.
- Work and form relationships with internal management teams to know the ins and outs of their departments and better understand their hiring needs and job specifications.
- Develop and release job postings on platforms such as social media and job boards.
- Maintain a database of candidate records, including active and passive prospects candidates.
- Follow up on interview process status and update records in the internal database.
- Work closely with HR & Recruitment Team.
Qualifications and Special Requirements:
- Upper-Intermediate/Advanced English level.
- Experience in a similar position of 1+ years.
- Hands-on experience with searching candidates on StackOverFlow, GitHub, LinkedIn, recruitment channels, boolean search, etc.
- Technical or Business education.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong organizational and time management skills.
- Great attention to detail.
- Outstanding communication skills.
- Team player.
- Balanced between result and process.
- Structure thinking.
- Problem-solving ability.
Would be a big plus:
- Experienced with Asian, American, Canadian, and European markets.
- Strong technical background;
- Experience with product companies.
- Have an experience with the Blockchain field.
- Work with ATS.
What company offers for your success:
- The opportunity to become a part of the thriving blockchain community and professionals, and join the revolution of traditional finance.
- Long-term employment with periodical salary review based on the performance results.
- Mainly a remote working model, but we do have several coworking spaces that we use occasionally.
- Cozy and collaborative team atmosphere.
- Career and professional development.
- A devoted mentor and strong endorsement by all colleagues.
- Competitive salary along with a benefits package including superior health insurance.
About the company
Our client is a global ecosystem of blockchain products & services, powered by Openware, for Web3 Internet of Finance, providing startup seed funding, mentorship, advisory, data analytics, market making, and fintech software solutions. Company also includes developer tools, services, and education programs worldwide for blockchain infrastructure developers and crypto brokerage businesses.
Vision: is to become the world’s leading brand in blockchain technology.
Mission: to enable a safe, transparent, and universally accessible financial ecosystem.
Values: decentralized, we believe in values of collaboration, trust, transparency, inclusiveness, equality, and freedom; сonsistent, ourmotives are valid across the board: scale, we are creating a global and safe crypto ecosystem that contains the whole crypto chains.
We are looking for enthusiastic individuals dedicated to what they believe in, with strategic minds, a creative approach to work, and a deep interest in the crypto industry. If it sounds like you and you think you’ve got the expertise, commitment, and passion for joining the world’s fastest-growing brand in the blockchain technology space, send your CV and motivation letter.
Ander is a recruiting agency for IT companies, search and selection of talents.
Our main goal is to quickly and efficiently select the best candidates for your company.
We select talents of different levels and directions. We analyze the salary market to assess the competitiveness of your position.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 July 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni