We are looking for a Senior Data Consultant for EU product company.
Our partner, a European product company, is building an AI-based revenue management platform. We provide development and consulting services for the partner and its clients. We have a lot of challenges and constantly looking for individuals to join the team. You’ll be part of a cross-functional team that’s responsible for the full product development life-cycle, from conception to deployment.
We’re looking for a Senior Data Consultant who will be responsible for:
- driving end-to-end data analytics projects with clients (from gathering specifications to executing MVPs and scaling to strategic partnerships);
- supporting sales / pre-sales activities by assessing Consumer Data Analytics opportunities, building tailormade proposals for clients;
- building Consumer Data Analytics, making sure it covers FMCG / Commodity Trading clients’ key strategic problematics;
- delivering clear and consistent communications within projects and across stakeholders of all levels;
- establishing and cultivating strong relationships with clients at senior levels as well as external and internal partners to maximize growth within an account/client portfolio;
- developing effective relationships and drive revenue within the client / account portfolio by identifying opportunities;
- acting as an industry expert.
You will perform transformational consulting in our data science-related projects and take ownership of critical technical and business decisions.
We’re looking for someone who has an advanced level of spoken English and has:
- understanding the intersection between technology, customers, and business;
- understanding the full end-end product cycle, from product vision/strategy, and user experience design through development and release;
- technology experience in the areas of Data Analytics;
- experience in developing and growing client relationships and leading teams delivering end-to-end solutions;
- experience in connecting the dots between business questions/challenges and Data Science and then technological tools;
- awareness of cloud, Big Data, analytics, and Data Science technologies;
- desire to learn & expand your comfort zone whenever a new technological trend in the relevant areas arises;
- confidence in expressing points-of-view, making recommendations and presenting analysis and recommendations up to board level where appropriate;
- proven ability to manage client engagements to successful completion;
- specialization around data governance and master data, revenue & commercial data is a plus.
Unlocking hidden opportunities with technology.
We build complex enterprise solutions, chatbots and machine learning products on Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform with modern technologies like ASP.NET Core, React, Xamarin etc.
Awards and recognitions:
1. Microsoft Gold Partner.
2. Microsoft Partner of the Year.
3. Microsoft AI Inner Circle Program member.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 July 2022