GeekdForLess is looking for Automation QA Engineer. Full remote. Full Time. Long Term.
- 3+ years of experience as a Automation QA Engineer using Java
- Good to have Experience with looks like Selenium, TestNG/JUnit, Appium, Git, Rest Assured, Postman, Jmeter Proficient with DevOps technologies and concept for example, CI/CD, Dockers, Kubernetes, Jenkins, TeamCity, and Git
- Experience in data quality testing in the big data world.
- Experienced in exploring, debugging and data quality issues and defining data quality rules across complex data pipelines iOS and Android testing
- Must have Design and develop test automations.
- Design, create and maintain testing framework(s) as needed
- Execute end to end front , backend , API, load testing Identify, record and track bugs, monitor debugging process results. Good knowledge on various testing tools.
- Experience in agile delivery methodology and tools. Design, develop & contribute to the enhancements of our automation frameworks, tests and infrastructure including research of new technologies and tools.
Our company has come a long way from the small projects implementation to the level of established trust relationships with the world's IT Leaders. We are proud of our highly professional teams of developers located in in Mykolaiv, Lviv, Kyiv(Ukraine), Krakow (Poland) and Clark Freeport Zone, Angeles City, Philippines.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 July 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni