We’re looking for a Treasury Manager who will strengthen our finance team and participate in financial function implementation.
United Tech is an international team with 110+ people, and we’re growing rapidly. We build mobile and web products using AI & ML technology for the social networking domain. Our products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European and Middle East countries. We’re passionate about human connection, autonomy, and the desire to grow.
About your key responsibilities and impact:
● Payments processing, managing cash flow activities, supporting treasury operations on a daily and monthly basis (execution of wire transfers, management of bank cards, preparation of supporting documentation, balance reports, etc.)
● Generate the inventory balance turnover daily report
● Assist in various ongoing and ad-hoc projects or initiatives requested by management
● Business communication and negotiations with the banks on different issues
● Participate in accounts opening processes
● Problem-solving (refunds, chargebacks, partners/banks requests, etc.)
● Improving Business Processes in Treasury management
● Supporting KYC procedures, limits, and other cash-management functions
● Verification of payments completeness and supporting of monthly closing procedures
● Liaise with company departments and external partners regarding payments
● Participate in various tasks and ad hoc assignments if required
● At least 1 year of professional experience (audit/accounting/billing/financial or other related fields)
● Relevant professional experience (preferably with IT company, Big 4 Public ● Accounting, international public company, or FMCG company)
● Bachelor’s/Master’s degree in Economics/Finance/Banking/Accounting
● Knowledge of MS Excel at a high level
● Understanding of payment systems and card payment methods
● Ability to independently manage information in large quantities
● Upper-Intermediate level of English or higher (experience in business communication and work with contracts will be a plus)
What we offer:
● Top-rated products. Our products are reaching top positions in their categories on App Store and Google Play. 96 million people around the world use it.
● Remote cooperation. Our Kyiv hub is currently closed, and we work remotely from different cities in Ukraine and Europe.
● Professional and personal growth. Regular performance-oriented reviews, free English classes, education compensation, access to a corporate library, freedom of suggesting ideas for improvements and action, and flexibility.
● Comfortable conditions. Competitive compensation with regular raises, 20 paid days off, along with paid UA holidays, 15 days of paid sick leave, a flexible schedule, modern equipment of your choice, and up-to-date tools.
● Great benefits and relocation support. 100% coverage of medical insurance, sports compensation, corporate events and team buildings, stylish merch and gifts, full financial and legal support, and relocation support.
● Highly skilled and friendly team. Cooperation in a great area of a mature team and experts in the social networking domain.
● Intro call with a Talent Researcher
● Test Task (Optional)
● Interview with the Hiring team
● Job offer
About United Tech
United Tech stands with Ukraine and creates employment opportunities even now.
Thanks to the efforts made by our management and each teammate, we maintain the working climate and operation of our products remotely. And yes, we continue hiring talents no matter where they are based and planning to open a new office abroad.
United Tech is an international team with over 100+ people, and we’re growing more rapidly than ever before. We build mobile and web products for the social networking industry worldwide. Our products are well-known among users from the US, UK, Canada, and leading European and Middle East countries. With over 5 years of experience and 8 products in our portfolio, we know how to constantly learn and reach top positions. We’re a passionate team that thrives off of human connection, autonomy, and the desire to constantly grow.
P.S. Share this! We accept recommendations for all vacancies under the referral program. If you are ready to recommend your candidate, you can do it now and receive a bonus to $2000
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 July 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni