Currently we are looking for a Head of Billing who will work closely with the CEO and C-level team in building, developing and raising the Billing Department from the beginning.The Head of Billing will ensure continuous integration and optimization in accordance with best practices.
- Billing activities management
- Chargebacks, Fraud, Refunds management and proving strategies of improvement
Increase transactions success ratio using payment processing logics
- Extend and diversify available payment methods for top-tier countries within our products
- Business development and communication with key partners, escalate issues (Payment Service Provider, Payment Gateways)
- Daily monitoring key metrics of payment pages performance
- New payment methods integration
- Manual check of transactions
- Conducting various experiments and A/B tests in order to optimize pricing, payment logic, page layout for different user segments
- Optimization of payment page usability
- Competitors’ analysis
- Billing support rules updates
Qualifications, Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Bachelor’s degree in accounting or finance
- 5+ years of experience with a payments/processing/billing systems;
- 2+ years of relevant High-Risk experience in a managerial role, understanding of crypto domain will be an advantage;
- Experience with card payment processing and alternative payment methods;
- Proven working experience in searching, argumentation, and implementation of effective processing features, experience in anti-fraud solutions and chargeback prevention;
- At least Intermediate level of English;
- High level of responsibility, result-oriented, problem-solving approach;
- Good communication and analytical skills;
- Desire work and build up the process, ability to work hard, team spirit.
- Challenging tasks and creativity in finding resolutions;
- Guaranteed friendly support from our team;
- Flexible working hours (start of the working day from 9 to 11);
- 18 working days of paid vacation, paid sick leave.
SimplBit is a fastly growing technology company focused on developing our own fintech products that will change the way people around the world interact with the financial market. We are driven by the fact that the financial market and its outstanding possibilities have never been closer to everyone.
Our mission is to make trading and investment social and simple. As fintech has created a space for inclusion, we are extremely motivated to become the vehicle that will propel us into the next era of fintech products.
Job posted on
27 July 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni