I'm looking for a Technical Recruiter to join our team.
As a Technical Recruiter, you will search for talents for our international projects to expand tech teams globally.
Headquartered in Warsaw, Poland, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs across the whole CEE Region (Poland, Ukraine, Czech Republic, Romania, and Bulgaria), Israel, and Dubai. Additionally, AllSTARSIT has Tech Customer Support offices in the LATAM region, with an HQ in Colombia. The company has over 800+ talented Software Engineers and Tech Specialists spread across all locations.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D, Technical Support, and Talent Acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
What We’ll Expect From You:
- At least 2+ years of successful experience in IT recruitment, headhunting, and closing unique difficult managerial roles;
- Provide active sourcing for candidates according to vacancies requirements using different channels: LinkedIn, internal database, job portals, social networks, and other resources in Europe;
- Manage the whole recruitment process (search, interviews, feedbacks, job offer, hire);
- Review job descriptions to understand the hiring manager’s needs and ask questions to help identify the right candidate(s);
- Proactively interact with potential candidates on professional networks and social media;
- Use sourcing effective techniques to search for the required information on the Internet.
- Experience with EU or LATAM market - must
Scope of work:
-Perform full life-cycle recruiting with the ability to source, screen, interview, and close candidates;
-Interview candidates within the framework of the position specification;
-Provide candidates with feedback after each interview stage;
-Develop a pool of qualified candidates in advance of need;
-Demonstrate the ability to find unique solutions to attracting, sourcing, closing, and retaining passive and active candidates;
-Feel passionate about connecting with people and building effective, trusting relationships;
-Highlight issues during the recruitment process, create an improvement action plan, and promote vacancy on the market.
— Senior development teams.
— Learning and development program (individual budget for self-education).
— Flexible working conditions (office/ fully remote/co-working).
— We provide medical insurance, sports/hobby compensation, and free language classes.
— Ability to grow as a Meetup speaker.
— Corporate trips and team-building activities.
— Personal wellness consultant.
AllSTARSIT is an international Software R&D and talent acquisition service provider established in 2004. The company specializes in software development services for clients across industries as diverse as cybersecurity, healthcare, Fintech, telecommunications, media, and more.
Headquartered in Israel, AllSTARSIT operates development hubs there and also in Ukraine & the CEE Region (with over 700+ talented Software Engineers spread across all locations), and has sales offices in the UK, Germany, and the United States.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 July 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni