We are hiring a Front-end Developer to participate in exciting projects using modern technologies. You’ll join a friendly and open-minded team with the aim to leverage the latest technologies to support company growth.
Due to expanding our team, TRIDENT is looking for a strong Front-end Developer with commercial experience with React.
What you’ll be doing:
• Design, build, and maintain efficient, reusable, and reliable React code.
• Integration of user-facing elements with client-side logic.
• Developing and documenting software design.
• Identify bottlenecks and bugs, and devise solutions to these problems.
• Help to maintain code quality and its automatization.
• Work with various third-party APIs to automate processes.
• Contribute to all phases of the development lifecycle.
• Drive continuous adoption and integration of new technologies.
• At least 3+ years of work experience as a Front-end Developer.
• You have experience in React+Redux or MobX.
• Solid knowledge of ES6.
• Responsive layouts using HTML5 and CSS3.
• Experience in Webpack setup and creating project-specific configurations.
REST API and OAuth.
• Unit tests with Jasmine or Jest or other
• Good knowledge of Git.
It will be useful if you have:
• Knowledge of Typescript
• Opportunity to work remotely;
• Competitive salary and benefits.
• Flexible working hours.
• Vacation – 15 working days’ annual leave.
• Paid sick days.
• State holidays are granted.
• Corporate accountant and tax refund.
• Bureaucracy-free and transparent management.
TRIDENT is an Israeli company with a multinational team. Despite the fact that we have offices in Israel and Ukraine, all of our open positions provide for a remote work format. We do not use trackers and hate micromanagement, so we are looking for talents with such soft skills as self-organization and responsibility.
At the moment, we are developing in three directions, namely: our product (eCommerce b2b platform), outsourcing, and outstaff. Most of our clients are Israeli long-term projects with a good budget and the ability to work in the GMT +2 time zone.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 July 2022