We are looking for a Java engineer to be a valuable part of the distributed team that works on support of one of the Big Points Games
N-iX Game & VR Studio is a team of 100+ professionals delivering top-quality games and VR solutions to various game and media enterprises and startups. Among our clients are Paradox Interactive, Wargaming.net, Tempo Storm, and other established game businesses and VR startups. We aim for AAA quality of work and offer competitive benefits to our employees.
- Work alongside architecture and frontend teams to design and implement scalable game services
- Monitoring production services, set up a consolidated reporting system for scale-out triggers on load.
- Ensure necessary system security by using best-in-class cloud security solutions.
- Setup tools to perform and simulate peak traffic scenarios and evaluate the robustness and scalability of the services.
- Ensure code quality with standard design patterns along with sufficient documentation.
- Build security and data protection settings using enterprise security standards.
- Responsible for maintenance and improvements of the developed application.
- Will be potentially involved in the automation of QA and Operational processes.
- Experience with Java
- Strong knowledge of Object Oriented concepts
- Familiar with Injection dependency design patterns
- Experience with GIT
- Knowledge in C, C++, C# are a plus
- Experience in working in heterogeneous teams for a minimum of 3 years
- Good written and verbal communication skills (English)
- Prototype new ideas and provide technical feasibility
- Work closely with Game Design team to discuss new ideas
- Maintain live game bugs to a minimum.
- Growth mindset and willingness to accept criticism
- Solid team spirit
- Analytical and mathematical skills are a plus.
- English - Intermediate+ (including verbal)
Will be plus:
- Experience with plugins development
- Experience with developing games for the iOS platform
- Flexible working format - remote, office-based or flexible
- A competitive salary and good compensation package
- Flexible and personalized career growth
- Professional development tools (mentorship program, tech talks and trainings, centers of excellence, and more)
- Active tech communities with regular knowledge sharing
- Education reimbursement
- Paid vacation days, sick leaves, and days off
- Healthcare & Sport program
- Medical insurance
- Memorable anniversary presents
N-iX is an Eastern European software development service company that helps businesses across the globe expand their engineering capabilities and develop successful software products. Founded in 2002, we have come a long way and increased our presence in six countries spanning Europe and the US.
With more than 1,700 specialists, N-iX offers expert solutions in cloud computing, data analytics, machine learning, business intelligence, embedded software, and IoT, covering a wide variety of sectors including finance, manufacturing, supply chain, telecom, energy, etc.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
27 July 2022