Investing.com, the leading global financial news & data platform, is on the lookout for a Senior Full Stack Developer to join our skillful R&D team.
Investing.com was founded in 2007 and now has over 350 employees across offices in Tel Aviv, Madrid, Shenzhen, and Seoul. With 60 million monthly unique visitors, 4 billions page views, over 500 million sessions and over 300,000 financial instruments covered, Investing.com is one of the top two global financial websites.
Investing.com offers unlimited access to cutting-edge financial market tools such as real-time quotes and charts, customized portfolios, personal live alerts, calendars, calculators, and financial insights, completely free of charge. In addition to the global stock markets, Investing.com also covers world indices, ETFs, commodities, bonds & interest rates, cryptocurrencies, futures, and options“. Investing.com strives to be a one-stop-shop for traders and investors with apps available.
As a Senior PHP Developer, you’ll be a significant part in leading our technology evolution. You’ll develop, redesign, refactor and restructure complex, scalable systems that reach millions of people around the globe, and integrate them with different APIs.
What you’ll be doing:
- Write well-crafted, well-tested, readable, maintainable code
- Be a key contributor to your squad’s mission
- Solve complex performance problems and architectural challenges
- Integrate complex data storage solutions
- Participate in code reviews, evaluate implementations, and provide feedback to ensure code quality and share knowledge
What you’ll bring:
- 4+ years of Proven software development experience in PHP – MUST
- Hands-on experience with SQL databases (PostgreSQL, MySQL) and caching servers (Redis, Memcached)
- Familiarity with Docker
- Comfortable working in a dynamic, agile environment
- Experience working in tech Start-Ups – A big Advantage
- Stacks of motivation, independence and a thirst for learning
- A chance to join one of the leading financial markets platforms worldwide
- Challenging assignments in a local and international environment
- 8-hour working day without a fixed timetable;
- paid vacation (20 working days)
- Medical Insurance
Civenty is part of the Covent IT Group (2007), founded in 2015, which carries the spirit and atmosphere of a startup and serves to SMEs (small and medium-sized enterprises). We are a high-quality provider of IT business solutions for clients all over the world, bringing together 200+ professionals in three locations in Ukraine, namely Dnipro, Kiev and Vinnytsia. Specialists with profound experience in various domains such as: E-commerce / E-retail, Mobile, FinTech, Information Portals, Server administration, we allow our clients to achieve their goals faster than before.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 July 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni