3 (hr, technical, offer-call) stages before job offer.
Remote with the possibility to visit the office (Berlin) once when it realize.
Salary range €70k per year.
Flexible working hours + BVG company ticket or job bike subsidy, home office subsidy, employer-financed bAV of EUR 142 per month, and etc
As a company, we have flat hierarchies that enable an autonomous and flexible way of working. In our small, modern, and international company you can optimally contribute your strengths without being restricted in your self-development.
Backend Engineer is working on a commercially successful product, a new modern programming language that works in combination with our existing Java tech stack. Development opportunity to become an in-house Kotlin and backend expert. Actively helping to shape phase6's new microservices world, incorporating modern cloud services such as Kubernetes.
- Active participation in our app architecture
- Migration of the monolithic JAVA backends to modular Kotlin components (microservices)
- Conception, development, and maintenance of modular software components
- Cooperation with external development teams (German and English speaking)
- min. 5 years of professional experience with Java/Kotlin
- Experience with different software architectures and design paradigms (e.g. reactive programming)
- Ideal Tech Stack: Kotlin/Java, Scala, JSP, Spring, Spring Boot, Kotlin Multiplatform, MariaDB, Cassandra, Ignite, Git, Swagger
- Good communication skills and a pragmatic, independent way of working
- Good self-organization
- Good knowledge of German and English
- Permanent full-time position with flexible working hours and the possibility to work from home
- A high degree of personal responsibility and opportunities for self-realization
- Result- and team-oriented work with processes and state-of-the-art tools that allow us to concentrate on the essentials and develop further
- Friendly working atmosphere, instructive insights as well as personal support and further development
- A useful product, free drinks, fruit, BVG company ticket or job bike subsidy, home office subsidy, employer-financed bAV of EUR 142 per month, and much more.
About MoveUp recruitment agency
Ranked top 10 Technical Recruitment Agency by Clutch in 2020, just one year after its launch in Ukraine, MoveUp is a rapidly growing boutique recruitment agency providing technical headhunting and placement services to product companies only.
With our international presence, MoveUp continues to be a force within the technical recruiting and talent acquisition industry in Eastern Europe and EU countries.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
29 September 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni