The QA we are looking for must have very good skills in Selenium
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer, to work for a mid-sized and France based Client
We are looking for a Senior QA Automation Engineer, to work for a mid-sized and France based Client that provides services in the Print Industry. This will happen in close collaboration with the Lead-Architect.
If you are self-motivated, well experienced and comfortable in an Agile environment, then you will find French fellows that will enjoy working with you.
• A proven QA specialist with software industry experience of 5+ years.
• Expertise in authoring QA methodologies and strategies with a focus in white box, stress and Load testing, test case planning, and documentation
• Strong understanding of test automation and test automation frameworks (Selenium) including test driven development.
• CD/CI experience is a great plus
• Fluency in English. (French)
- ability to work independently and collaboratively in a dynamic environment;
- creative mindset, motivated by challenges and constantly striving for the best;
- ability to build complex logical connections and explain them in a very simple way.
What we offer:
Stability: A long-term contract with a reliable company.
Competitive salary: a flexible and clear system of incentives and bonuses depending on performance.
Comfortable conditions: completely remote work in a pleasant workspace with friendly management.
About EXCELLENCE LLC
Exellence LLC is a Swiss-based company with a multinational team. Despite the fact that we have offices in Ukraine and Geneva, all of our open positions provide for a remote work format. Our main customers are in Switzerland and France.
At the moment, we are developing in three directions, namely: our product (eCommerce b2b platform), outsourcing, and outstaffing. Most of our clients are big company with long-term projects with a good budget and the ability to work in the time zone GMT +1.
After the war is over, a relocation to Switzerland or France is possible.
Job posted on
23 June 2022