Our rockstar Unibrix team is looking for a **Java Developer** to join us to help transform infrastructure and operational practices.
- 4+ years of experience as a Java Development.
- Proficiency in Java EE and JSF. Good to have knowledge in Quarkus.
- Excellent knowledge of Relational Databases, SQL, and ORM technologies (JPA, Hibernate), the main focus on PostgreSQL.
- As an option to know NoSQL.
- Experience with WildFly server or similar.
- Experience with server-side REST API development and microservice architecture.
- Experience with version control tools, such as Git and SVN.
- Familiarity with Docker containerisation, and Kubernetes-based service deployment and management.
- Will be a plus to have knowledge in AWS.
- English intermediate level
- The trial period is 2 months, depending on the candidate's skills and availability
- 8-hours working day
- Holidays 24 working days
- Paid sick 10 days, unused days are not expensed as a bonus
- Paid lunch bonus, 50% coverage for gyms, conferences compensation.
Unibrix is a fast-growing software development company that provides cutting edge engineering solutions. Which creates human-centred enterprise software that has the polished, snappy feel of the best consumer apps.
Unibrix is a team of professionals that can cover the full development cycle. From planning to delivery. We treat your business like our own with the same care and love. We believe in simplicity, which is key to a stable solution.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 June 2022