4+ років досвіду
Розмовний рівень англійської
Проект займається удосконалюванням та доведенням до прибутковості бізнес-проектів та подальшим продажом. Тобто Ви не будете засиджуватися довго над одним проектом - вони будуть змінюватися
Remote, Full time
We are interested in standing up a team in the Ukraine that would be dedicated to supporting a number of companies in our ecosystem.
We are running a studio where we acquire underperforming companies that have a solid product with some revenue and we work on transforming those companies into more successful entities.
We currently have two companies in the visual bug reporting space and we are about to do a major rebranding and relaunch of those products over the next four months.
We are interested in assembling a core team in the Ukraine that would act as our primary development team for these products.
You will join a team of experienced engineers who value culture, quality and personal growth in their daily work on a portfolio of exciting client projects.
● Have at least 4 years of experience in Ruby on Rails
● Spoken level of English
● Experience with API integration patterns, contract definitions, and data structures.
● Ability to work with REST and/or GraphQL server communication strategies.
● Knowledge of unit, e2e and performance testing environments including Mocha and Jest.
Nice to have:
● Experience with Golang.
● Experience with user interaction concepts and visual design.
● Chart libraries or data visualization (D3, HighCharts, etc.)
● Experience with and interest in building design systems on a large scale.
DevSymmetrix is a software services company which purpose is to create life-changing opportunities for those we serve. Our main goal is to put teams together to either augment existing engineering teams for customers or to be able to take ideas written on a napkin and turn them into products that people love.
Founded in 2016, as a software development shop DevSymmetrix has been dedicated to delivering great services to meet the modern demand for tailored high-quality solutions ever since.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 June 2022