PMI is a service company, engaged in the development and implementation of the expansion strategy for Parimatch brand in the markets of Africa, Asia and Latin America. The company provides tech, marketing and communications services for partners in the betting and gambling industry.
Innovations, new technologies and the desire to provide the best gaming experience for the customers is what drives PMI forward.
We invite those who fired up to:
- Support a tunnel with Asterisk;
- Support GMS gateways with binding to Asterisk;
- AWS Security groups manage;
- Manage Gitlab (CI / CD, users, repositories ...);
- Manage RDS for our projects.
Essential professional experience:
- Experience with Terraform/Ansible;
- Experience with AWS;
- Experience with Gitlab CI/CD;
- Linux - good knowledge (Centos, Ubuntu);
- Selinux – understanding;
- Nginx - good knowledge;
- LAMP configuration;
Desirable skills and personal features:
- Docker, Kubernetes;
- Experience with network architecture;
- Experience with Elastic, DB, VPN.
We care of your:
- Medical insurance;
- Sport compensation;
- Sports club participation (football, tennis);
- 100% paid sick leaves;
- 20 working days of paid vacation.
- Competitive salary and сonstant encouragement for your efforts and contribution;
- Annual salary review;
- OKR-based bonus system;
- Gifts for significant life events (marriage, childbirth).
Personal and professional growth
- Individual annual training budget with an opportunity to visit paid conferences, training sessions, workshops, etc.;
- English classes.
- Flexible schedule;
- Corporate events;
- PM Clubs;
- PM Foundation Activities.
About Parimatch Tech
Parimatch Tech — hi-tech R&D center of the global holding company Parimatch. We are an innovative provider of future-defining tech solutions in the Gaming & Entertainment industry. We are committed to innovation to provide the global community with the highest quality betting products and gaming experience.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 June 2022