Now our DevOps department is expanding and we’re looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to become a part of our team and practice technical skills in mature projects.
What you’ll help us do:
- Administering and maintaining the existing and new projects
- Deploying and administering infrastructure services (Docker, Kubernetes)
- Supporting and developing CI/CD processes
- Troubleshooting and supporting developers on the projects
- Communicating with foreign clients
- Teamwork with developers
Here’s the experience that will help you do the job:
- 3+ years of experience as a DevOps
- Experience with UNIX systems (Linux is a must)
- Understanding of the principles of network infrastructure, web application architecture, cybersecurity
- Experience with enterprise-level systems
- Experience with CI/СD systems (Jenkins, Gitlab-ci, Teamcity, Bamboo, etc.)
- Experience with cloud platforms: AWS, Oracle Cloud, Azure, etc
- Experience with auditing systems: CloudTrail
- Container orchestration experience: Docker, Kubernetes
- Orchestration: Ansible, Chef, Puppet, etc.
- Infrastructure as Code: Terraform
- Experience with monitoring systems: Cloudwatch, TIG-stack, Prometheus, NewRelic, etc.
- Intermediate level of English or higher
- Desire to work in a team and a good sense of humor
What you’ll get from working with us:
- great compensation and social packages;
- sport and education compensation;
- opportunities for professional growth and support for skills development;
- full reimbursement of certification (including AWS);
- Individual development plan and a mentor to guide you;
- the best networking opportunities with international clients;
- knowledge sharing atmosphere;
- team buildings and corporate activities;
- special corporate currency and merch store.
Yalantis is a software engineering and IT consulting company in the outsourcing market. Our team has more than 500 specialists and continues to grow. Join and cooperate with us in Dnipro, Kyiv, Larnaca (Cyprus), and remotely from any city of Ukraine.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
23 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni