We are looking for open-minded and skilled engineers to extend our development team.
Our client delivers innovative, end-to-end media software and networking solutions to over 3,000 customers in more than 185 countries, including the top broadcast facilities and the most technologically advanced sports and live-event venues.
One of important product is industry's first cloud-native platform, microservices-based and modular playout solution designed from the ground-up for pure-IP, geo-dispersed environments based on commercial off-the-shelf (COTS) hardware.
The aim of the project is development and maintenance of this platform.
The project require some generic understanding of video/audio processing.
- Evaluate functional, performance, and compliance requirements of our products;
- Develop test strategies, test plans/cases, automation scripts (API/UI level scripts), and system configurations to efficiently validate compliance to product design requirements and design guidelines;
- Host test plan reviews and test results meetings with project stakeholders prior to and proceeding testing phases;
- Develop test reports and work with other team members to help understand and incorporate test results into cohesive quality metrics for the business;
- Assist and collaborate in designing and improving test automation framework and validation strategies, by analyzing project documents to identify test requirements
- Identify areas for automation, collect test data requirements, develop new test metrics and techniques to maximize testing efficiency and scalability
- Develop, maintain and execute automated testing tools for functional, acceptance, integration, regression, system and performance testing
- Assess, define and implement test execution processes and procedures to stream line the end-to-end deployment, tracking and reporting
- Utilize and integrate latest hardware and software, in combination with industry applications and tools to perform manual and/or automated analysis, verification and validation
- Participate in development, planning, estimation and prioritization processes for all testing activities
- Provide work breakdown and estimation for project life cycle (agile lifecycle)
- Where necessary, carrying out various internal training activities.
Mandatory Skills Description:
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- 1 years or more of programming and/or scripting languages and test automation experience in a technology-related industry.
- Expertise in automated test methodologies, software testing principles, concepts, verification, and validation techniques in an Agile environment.
- Demonstrated excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expertise in automation test framework technologies/protocols and related development tools.
- Experience in programming languages - Python.
- Understanding of JSON, XML, REST and other similar web services/protocols.
- Working knowledge of build processes with experience using build/source code tools such as Jenkins, GIT, etc.
- Understanding/experience of computer networking fundamentals: Linux, Windows, Cloud computing, Virtual Server environments.
- Windows scripting and packaging experience, such as Nuget/Chocolatey/PowerShell.
- Knowledge of network architectures, communication protocols in LAN/WAN environments, familiar with using routers, switches and firewalls.
- Experience in testing distributed High Availability (HA) systems.
- Experience with high-performance network communication.
- Software testing on Linux and familiarity with commercial Linux distributions.
English: B2 Upper Intermediate
Luxoft is a high-end application outsourcing provider of choice and a trusted technology advisor to Global 2000 and medium-sized growth companies that apply compelling technologies to obtain leadership positions in their respective markets.
Luxoft today finds the Best talents, proposes career growth & employment benefits. Our teams are involved in high complicity & innovative projects for the Top leaders companies around the Globe.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni