Alten Company www.alten.com created more than 30 years ago and based in 30 countries, the Group has established itself as a world leader in Engineering and IT Services.
We work with key actors in the Aeronautics & Space, Defence & Naval, Security, Automotive, Rail, Energy, Life Sciences, Finance, Retail, Telecommunications and Services sectors.
With a financial turnover of more than 2.92 billion euros the company currently has more than 42,000 employees all over the world.
Alten France, 10th year in a row Top France Employer, is looking for QA Engineers (Manual or Automation) to join its Sophia- Antipolis agency situated in the south of France in Cote d'Azur.
Profile requirements :
• Master’s degree in any domain, preferably close to Computer science;
• Starting from 1 year of commercial experience in software testing manual AND/OR automation;
• Upper-intermediate level of English or French,
• Hybrid mode with mostly on-site work.
• Fixed market value salary and system of motivation bonus,
• Meal and transport vouchers,
• Health insurance,
• 36 days of holidays,
• Relocation assistance,
• A dedicated support team: admin, hr, career, training, project business managers.
• Becoming a part of exciting ALTEN’s world - discover Company’s Talent Camp, ALTEN Awards, ALTEN Labs, Technical webinars, Fun evenings, Technical communities, Sponsoring of personal projects, become an "Amplify Engineer" trainer.
Due to war situation in Ukraine, Alten has elaborated a special project for Ukrainian candidates that additionally provides:
• Temporary accommodation for the candidate and his/her family,
• Administration support in temporary protection status acquiring for the candidate and his/her family,
• French language courses.
If you are interested in this offer, please send me your CV with your salary expectation level.
WORLD LEADER IN ENGINEERING
AND IT SERVICES
Job posted on
22 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni