Are you an expert Frontend Developer who has reached the point where it's time to share your experience? Do you want to participate in creating a friendly and trusted platform and lead a team? Are you willing to join a quickly growing, product-oriented company? Then welcome to Siren Group!
Siren Group is a fast-growing online advertising company offering a unique combination of technology and human capital. We are developing our product HomeBuddy.com focusing on home improvement services in the U.S., where our top priority is outstanding, high-quality service and attention to people. Being already a very successful fast-growing firm with a strong trajectory, we are aiming for even more explosive expansion! Our success will be achieved through a highly professional and creative team, which we are actively developing.
Our head office is located in Switzerland, but we work with clients and employees all over the world.
We are searching for an experienced Frontend Team Lead to join our HomeBuddy team. We have a strong technical team, and we are ready to help you continue your professional growth. In our work we strive to implement and use modern tools, methodologies, and approaches that can improve our processes.
What You Will Be Doing:
- Development of a new flagship product - HomeBuddy;
- Lead a team of engineers while doing hands-on technical work;
- Competency management & team climate;
- Assessment and development of team members;
- Implementation of new technologies and ideas to improve workflows and efficiency;
- Participate in the full cycle of developing new solutions - from design to launch and further support.
- Highly self-motivated and results-oriented team player;
- 2+ years of experience managing a team of engineers;
- Experienced in implementation of complex components, websites and applications;
- Knowledge of the principles of building a reliable architecture;
- Understanding the principles of OOP and Functional Programming, SOLID;
- Excellent knowledge of HTML and SCSS;
- Excellent knowledge of Typescript;
- Experience with React/Next.js;
- Development Experience of SPA, SSR;
- Understanding the principles of HTTP, WS, REST;
- Desire and experience in writing tests (TDD);
- Experience with UI kit;
- A rational approach to technical solutions, the ability to reasonably discuss options and choose the best;
- Ability to write clean, testable, and well-documented code;
- A good level of English, Upper-Intermediate +. Fluent Russian (our team is Russian-speaking).
Nice to have:
- Experience working with bundlers Webpack/Parcel;
- Experience with Redux;
- Development experience in any other programming language.
What We Offer:
We have different perks and benefits, but we also can offer you a supportive work environment powered by a fantastic team!
- Competitive compensation according to your skills, experience, and professional accomplishments;
- Generous paid vacation, sick leave, and paid holidays;
- 100% remote work, allowing working and traveling;
- Flexible work hours, when it is convenient to plan your working and personal time;
- Work in one of the most dynamic and fastest-growing industries;
- Ambitious and challenging tasks with a high degree of responsibility;
- Multicultural environment;
- Supportive, friendly, and professional team, which you can always rely on;
- An allowance program for compensation of expenses for fitness activities and the purchase of technical equipment;
- Paid training (school, events, conferences).
About Siren Group
Siren Group AG is a performance-based digital marketing company, specializing in consistent and sustainable customer generation for medium- to large-size companies including Fortune 5000s.
Siren’s latest venture is HomeBuddy, an online home improvement marketplace connecting homeowners with local contracting companies. HomeBuddy already welcomes 900,000 visitors a month with plans to expand significantly in the near future.
With staff across North America and Europe, Siren Group has a strong and successful track record of driving customer acquisition programs across the globe. We are already a very successful, fast-growing firm with a strong trajectory, and more partners take advantage of our industry expertise as well as affordable and effective services.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
22 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni