We are looking for a capable and collaborative Sr.Salesforce Administrator to manage all aspects of the Salesforce platform and ensure our team (comprising 250 users) is able to work efficiently and effectively in our system of record.
You will join a team of smart, motivated Business Operations professionals passionate about constantly optimizing internal processes and working together to empower teams across the business. We’re looking for a trusted expert to provide strategic guidance and level up our use of the platform.
🐞 What You’ll Be Doing:
• Own the Salesforce platform, from system roadmap to data integrity and beyond. You will be the main owner of the system and a key subject matter expert for the business, providing strategic guidance and best practices.
• Create a strategic roadmap for our Salesforce platform; define where we need to be, and how we’re going to get there. Lead project management for initiatives to improve Salesforce, leveraging both internal and external resources as needed.
• Proactively recommend and implement Salesforce configuration changes, with an eye toward platform efficiency and optimization.
🔮 Manage the day-to-day technical operations of Salesforce, including:
• Platform health – API usage, error monitoring, event monitoring, conduct periodic checkups using Health Check and Optimizer
• Keep platform secure and up to date – release management, conduct regular data backups and security reviews
• All aspects of user and license management, including new user setup/deactivation, Okta SSO integration, roles, profiles, permissions, organization-wide defaults (OWD), and sharing rules
• Manage Sandbox environments and deployments
• Streamline Lightning app UI and UX for end-users to improve usability, load times, and efficiency
• Monitor user adoption of key features & efficiency of common processes; identify unused or under-utilized platform features
• User training and creation of training materials for both onboarding and tenured users
• Communicate any platform changes to end-users and stakeholders
Manage the health of connected apps and integrations with external tools
• Collaborate with Data Team & Revenue Operations colleagues to safeguard data integrity, ensuring correct rules and automation are in place and functional to collect and preserve necessary data
• Identify and gather project requirements from stakeholders, translating into best practice, scalable technical solutions with a focus on exceptional user experience
• Partner with Sales Operations, Marketing Operations, and Customer Operations to transform their business requirements into technical solutions, and implement such solutions independently or with the support of external resources
• Liaise with and direct Salesforce contractors when additional resources are needed; act as project manager for contractor projects, ensuring deliverables are completed in a timely and effective manner
• Implement ticketing or project tracking system for Salesforce-based tasks and stakeholder requests, which can be used to provide visibility into upcoming priorities and project backlog
☄️ Who You Are:
• Certified Salesforce Administrator - Must
• Certified Salesforce Advanced Administrator - Must
• 5+ years of experience working with Sales Cloud in an Administrator capacity
• Previous experience as the sole or main Administrator of an org
• Expert familiarity with declarative automation (Flow Builder, Process Builder, Workflow Rules), standard & custom objects, record types, fields, page layouts, record types, custom settings, dashboards, and reports
• Basic understanding of triggers/Apex code
• In-depth knowledge of Salesforce products and their functionalities
• Bachelor’s degree or higher in a related field
• Business Administration Specialist Superbadge or Security Specialist Super badge
• We offer a comprehensive insurance package at no out-of-pocket cost to the employee, 401k, Pre-tax commuter benefits, and a generous vacation policy.
• For new employees joining us during this remote work period, we offer a comprehensive virtual onboarding experience with a stipend to get your remote office set up.
Soft-ready was created with the idea of being multipurpose and flexible for everyone on the Web. It uses various innovative technologies that make your work with it not only easier but more productive without unnecessary coding.
Job posted on
21 June 2022
To apply for this and other jobs on Djinni