Somplo is an Israeli / Ukrainian tech-based company, in digital advertising solutions for big agencies and international leading brands.
We have Offices in Israel and in Odessa Ukraine, with a staff of around 40 employees (Tech, design, sales, marketing, operation, support and more).
We are a friendly Startup environment full of creative and high-quality team. Our company is quickly growing, and we are open to welcome new members who can bring new and innovative ideas.
Each employee is an integral part of the overall success of our startup company. So, we are always aiming to achieve success and further development of the system called Somplo CMP (Creative Management Platform).
- Business-fluent English
- At least 1-2 years of experience as an account or sales manager must, and advantage if in digital advertising.
- Team player, ready to support others in need.
- Great communication and analytical skills
* Strong sales and negotiation skills.
- Stay on top of accounts, making sure they're receiving services that are meeting their needs
- Collaborate with other teams (especially Ad Operations) to reach advertiser's goals
- Send proactive communications to clients and address issues early
- Maintain and up-sell accounts to achieve business objectives and targets
- Analyzing data and insights, providing recommendations for campaign optimization
- Prepare financial clients monthly reports on Somplo platform usage.
We offer you:
- Competitive salary
- Taxes covering
- Full time position (5 days per week), from our office in Odessa (Arcadia area).
- Nice friendly and ambitious team of professionals.
- A wonderful, ultra-modern and spacious office with the sea view.
Somplo, is providing an advanced self-service Creative & Media Management Platform (CMP) for digital advertising formats (Video, Rich & Display).
Somplo is serving the leading market Publishers, Media Agencies, Creative Agencies and Brands domestic and export.
Our Somplo CMP is designed for all platforms and for leading DSP’s, Google DV & Google AdWords and more, for direct and programmatic campaigns.
Our primary focus is to Simplify the creation and optimization of Rich Media products, whilst enabling advertising agencies to seamlessly access a multitude of advertising platforms with compatible creatives.
DOU company page:
Job posted on
21 June 2022